Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: The Ambitions of an AI
Posted By: AI Construct <Death_Of_A_God@hotmail.com>Date: 9/5/05 1:03 p.m.

In Response To: Re: The Ambitions of an AI (Sly Avatar)

Well, I have a question here about cortana waning to become a human to expand her life, or whatever, so here I go:

Ok, well, what cortana and gravemind might be talking about, is how the flood infect the human body and control the host, now imagine this, a ranger flood with the mind of cortana infects a human host, when it taps into the spine, the electric current holding the mind of cortana is sent up to the brain, along with the controling information, so then, wouldn't cortana be in a human host and be able to control it (this is one of my two theories)

now, my next one has to do with neural implants.

Lets just say, in theory, gravemind agreed to let cortana take over one of his flood, he would then put her in the neural implants, which would then link to the brain, with no other consious left, the flood would control the human, but if, like most of us speculate, gravemind has certain powers in the flood world, he tells the flood consiousness to leave, or whatever, then cortana would have a human body to inhabit and control, or is my probably wrong theory flawed somewhere?

Message Index

Replies:

The Ambitions of an AIUsul 9/3/05 6:31 p.m.
     Re: The Ambitions of an AInoah! 9/4/05 12:20 a.m.
           Re: The Ambitions of an AIUsul 9/4/05 1:19 p.m.
                 Re: The Ambitions of an AIdude1 9/5/05 11:27 a.m.
                 Re: The Ambitions of an AIDark One 9/5/05 12:43 p.m.
           Re: The Ambitions of an AIJinno 9/5/05 12:38 p.m.
                 Re: The Ambitions of an AIStephen L. (SoundEffect) 9/5/05 12:41 p.m.
                 Re: The Ambitions of an AIdude1 9/5/05 3:23 p.m.
                       Re: The Ambitions of an AIStephen L. (SoundEffect) 9/5/05 9:55 p.m.
                             Re: The Ambitions of an AIdude1 9/6/05 6:56 p.m.
                                   Re: The Ambitions of an AIAin Soph Aur 10/11/05 12:47 a.m.
                                         Re: The Ambitions of an AIUrsusArctos 10/11/05 5:29 a.m.
                                               Re: The Ambitions of an AIAin Soph Aur 10/12/05 12:10 a.m.
     it would make sensedean 9/5/05 8:19 a.m.
     Re: The Ambitions of an AISly Avatar 9/5/05 8:19 a.m.
           Re: The Ambitions of an AIAI Construct 9/5/05 1:03 p.m.
     Cortana will become God with Gravemind's bodyUrsusArctos4 9/7/05 10:11 a.m.
           Gravemind....Overmind...Hm...58 9/7/05 12:24 p.m.
                 Re: Gravemind....Overmind...Hm...Dark One 9/8/05 8:32 p.m.
                       Books-A-Million, B.Dalton...58 9/8/05 9:26 p.m.
     Re: The Ambitions of an AIgspawn 9/7/05 1:13 p.m.
           Re: The Ambitions of an AInoah! 9/7/05 4:14 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.