glyphstrip
Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Bungie needs to cater to both sides.
Posted By: JakeDaGreat <jake@nefex.net>Date: 8/29/05 5:08 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Bungie needs to cater to both sides. (mercury)

: Who's pissed? Did I come across that way? Are you talking in general?

General, of course. :)

: I don't think the articles are dumb if they get one side or the other to
: think. As for me, I'm not trying to ignite the flames here, I'm just
: assessing a situation.

Ok, maybe dumb was harsh, but articles that say Halo 2 is terrible are getting old, as are articles that that say Halo 2 is fine the way it is. SOMETHING is wrong with it.
There weren't two distinct, warring groups of Halo CE players that hated each other and thought that each other's gameplay style was garbage.

: That's pretty much my point, Jake, no one group will be 100% happy.

: But I think the people leaning toward the middle on this are 99% happy, they
: get the best of both worlds.

But I think both groups CAN be happy. They did in Halo CE. Both new players and veterans could play the same game, same settings, same everything and have loads of fun. Yes, I know, some new players did not like certain aspects of the game(pistol), but compared to the outrage at Halo 2 that I see on a daily basis, it was miniscule in comparison.

Message Index

Replies:

New post at my blog The Oraclemercury 8/29/05 1:29 p.m.
     Re: New post at my blog The OracleZattack89 8/29/05 2:05 p.m.
     Re: New post at my blog The Oracle1138 8/29/05 2:13 p.m.
           Re: New post at my blog The Oraclezink 8/29/05 2:59 p.m.
                 Bungie needs to cater to both sides.JakeDaGreat 8/29/05 3:35 p.m.
                       Re: Bungie needs to cater to both sides.mercury 8/29/05 3:52 p.m.
                             Re: Bungie needs to cater to both sides.JakeDaGreat 8/29/05 5:08 p.m.
                                   Re: Bungie needs to cater to both sides.charthepirate 8/29/05 5:42 p.m.
                                         Re: Bungie needs to cater to both sides.JakeDaGreat 8/29/05 5:59 p.m.
                                               Re: Bungie needs to cater to both sides.charthepirate 8/29/05 6:36 p.m.
                                                     Re: Bungie needs to cater to both sides.JakeDaGreat 8/29/05 6:51 p.m.
                                                           Re: Bungie needs to cater to both sides.mercury 8/29/05 7:30 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Bungie needs to cater to both sides.JakeDaGreat 8/29/05 8:10 p.m.
                                                           Re: Bungie needs to cater to both sides.charthepirate 8/29/05 7:31 p.m.
                                               Re: Bungie needs to cater to both sides.Louis Wu 8/30/05 9:02 a.m.
                                                     Re: Bungie needs to cater to both sides.JakeDaGreat 8/30/05 5:38 p.m.
                                                           Re: Bungie needs to cater to both sides.Louis Wu 8/30/05 9:26 p.m.
                       Re: Bungie needs to cater to both sides.Sir Viking 8/29/05 10:06 p.m.
                             Re: Bungie needs to cater to both sides.Scarab 8/30/05 11:08 a.m.
                                   Re: Bungie needs to cater to both sides.Sir Viking 8/30/05 7:15 p.m.
     Alert: I'm about to make an unfair analogyPizack 8/29/05 4:43 p.m.
     Re: New post at my blog The Oraclejazo 8/29/05 5:20 p.m.
           Re: New post at my blog The Oraclecharthepirate 8/29/05 5:37 p.m.
           Here's how I respondedmercury 8/29/05 7:48 p.m.
                 Re: Here's how I respondedjazo 8/30/05 3:11 a.m.
                       Re: Here's how I responded1138 8/30/05 9:29 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.