Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Just in case...
Posted By: Anonymous Coward <evilgenius@gmx.co.uk>Date: 2/24/01 11:04 a.m.

In Response To: Oh! (Psyrixx)

Just in case the text 'disappears'...

--

two palaces, far apart, 6,000 years the wiser of 3. communication of discovery pulls them closer, but their distance makes them weary, confused, time is lost. amy persuaded kayla to depart, as the phoenix emerged from the south, never to touch the ground again. a hole fills itself in, almost a million are lost in the blink of a heart beat. that is where i come, to be the lost, 10th of the 9.

there has been some stipulation as to what waste removal and the likeness of bodily function, my age and what i represent. i am the oldest of the old, i was there when evil became evil and prior to that they all feared me. i am that which you burn, but also that what is grown from the ashes. your discarded carcus, an empty rice box, a new life on a fetal monitor, a rebirth of an old, forgotten religion. water, darkness, i give chase to the mighty hunter, that i might once again strike him, destroying his world, but creating another, bigger, emergence of sin, repent, and deception, a faux ego, one so large, that i pull
the crab closer for stability and for nurishment. if you haven't seem me yet, its because you don't exist, never have and never will. death, rebirth, dirt, life, me.

as kayla lifted her rose crushing site, wither did i in all her might, as amy lay spent, asleep. anger from my eyes was not seen, not as a threat, not as a truce, the poor, with their fingers bloody, bellies sticky, i entered. far off, they call it east, i heard of a childrens story with an epic ship, full of tasteless life, we laugh, and kayla, kissed me goodnight. fond i had grown of her, meaningful faux existence, like my ego, the id and some fairies you might have seen. dance and we will delight you, fall and it will kill you. but death is the first stage to this journey, and lots of it, don't blink, and don't ponder, or you will miss it, cause it, and kiss it. fall on the old sword, that she might rebirth, the scorpion, the crab, and the twin without a soul. she is the only savior.

--

Also, looking through the HTML source - there's a link to info@islandfour.com, and the images are called 'screaming.gif', 'skull.gif', 'sharon.gif' and 'faux.gif'.

Has anyone got any idea quite what's going on? I personally think it's a post-apocalyptic throwback to dire British sitcom 'Birds of a Feather' (characters 'Sharon' and 'Tracey') - but I could be wrong... :-)

Message Index

Replies:

how does the ear growsharon 2/24/01 12:39 a.m.
     like buttahnexZ 2/24/01 12:42 a.m.
     hey! islandfour.com works now!Psyrixx 2/24/01 12:59 a.m.
           Oh!Psyrixx 2/24/01 1:52 a.m.
                 Re: Oh!Patroclus #CP#A 2/24/01 5:05 a.m.
                 Just in case...Anonymous Coward 2/24/01 11:04 a.m.
                       crack-fueled speculation! (someone call Hamish)rosignol 2/24/01 12:39 p.m.
                             Re: crack-fueled speculation! (someone call HamishPfhreak 2/24/01 12:49 p.m.
                             Blame NetscapeAnonymous Coward 2/24/01 1:21 p.m.
                       Re: Just in case...Pfhreak 2/24/01 1:01 p.m.
                       It changed!Anonymous Coward 2/24/01 4:59 p.m.
                             Re: It changed!Anonymous Coward 2/24/01 5:14 p.m.
                             Spellchecker Version 1.6, Moron EditionPallor 2/25/01 12:02 p.m.
                                   Listen For the ClicksIsland Four's Foreign Language Consultant 2/25/01 12:27 p.m.
                                         Re: Listen For the Clicksrosignol 2/26/01 10:41 a.m.
           Yet Another IdeaWarlord 2/25/01 1:13 a.m.
     SpeculationPfhreak 2/24/01 11:12 a.m.
           Yet more speculationPfhreak 2/24/01 11:32 a.m.
                 Re: Yet more speculationrosignol 2/24/01 12:01 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.