Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Knew I Forgot Something
Posted By: Matt <matt@bungie.com>Date: 12/23/00 12:00 a.m.

In Response To: Matt's Friday Update- can we expect one? (nt) (Ph.D.)

The preceding 48 hours have seen such a whirlwind of activity that I totally spaced on posting about this. Which is why I'm doing it now from my brother's iMac just a few minutes before midnight Chicago time.

People have sorta drifted off towards their holiday vacations this week, and consequently finding material for a Halo update was tricky. So there will be no Halo update this week.

Because our offices are moving to our new building next week, and because much of Bungie will be spending the holidays with their families in various parts of the country, there will also be no Halo update NEXT week.

Because I will just be returning from my vacation late in the evening on Friday, January 5, it's improbable that I will post an update then, either.

HOWEVER...the Friday after that is the Fanfest, so perhaps we'll have the first Live Halo Update there.

Sorry for the incredibly short notice. See y'all again in a few weeks.

-Matt

Message Index

Replies:

Matt's Friday Update- can we expect one? (nt)Ph.D. 12/22/00 2:44 p.m.
     He didn't say otherwise.Curious 12/22/00 3:24 p.m.
           My prior message should of been NT! (NT)Curious 12/22/00 3:25 p.m.
     Maybe he can try begging the people for one screenKharn353 12/22/00 5:04 p.m.
           Re: Maybe he can try begging the people for one scJaz3d 12/23/00 1:49 p.m.
     Knew I Forgot SomethingMatt 12/23/00 12:00 a.m.
           Happy and Safe Holidays Matt! (nt)Ph.D. 12/23/00 1:39 a.m.
                 Ditto man, Ditto. (nt)Curious 12/23/00 10:25 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.