Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

bwhahahahahahaha
Posted By: mrbananas <dgreenwood@lacademy.edu>Date: 2/21/05 9:52 p.m.

In Response To: Re: GAH! We're not Forerunners! >.< (58)

: That's always been my understanding. Also, more evidence, proof whatever,
: that we're not Forerunner or even decendants: "They died, as
: planned." Not "They died, but some of them survived and, wow,
: you're one." If we were Forerunner or Forerunner-related, he would
: not speak to us like that. Yes, he's confused that we don't know what
: happened... But if we were Forerunner, he would say different things.

you just tripped on of my traps my good friend.

i have long ago found the perfect rebutal to this quote and it lies in another quote by the say person.

"The installation was specifically built to study and contain the Flood. Their survival as a race was dependent upon it. I am grateful to see that some of them survived to reproduce."

now lets look at this quote then apply it to yours. The "their" in this quote has been speculatied into two different possibliys, flood and forerunner. now lets plug in flood.

when we plug in flood we get that the floods surival depended on being contained on the ring. well there is already a problem their. don't the flood have the ablility to go into prolonged hibernation.

no lets apply this to your quote. if the forerunner all died during the activation of the rings, then why the hell would they try to preserve the life of the thing that forced them to commit suicide and kill everything else to. that doesn't make very much sense for a so called super intelligent race. and further more, guilty spark is gald to see that the thing that killed his creators was able to survie? makes no sense what so every.

ao now lets plug in number two. the forerunners surival was dependant upon the contianment of the flood, makes sense, who could live with the flood around. i am great full to see that some of my creators surived to reproduce. this makes alot of sense. guilty spark is saying this cause he is staring at the offspring of the surivors. after this you then apply that he say all the forerunner died as planned, this probiliby means that it was planned for the majority of the forerunner race, say all but 4 or 7, died as planned. when we say the dinosaurs all died out, do we say that some may have surived and evolved into modern day birds. no, just like guilty spark won;t say that the forerunners all died but some may have surivied and evolved into reclamiors.

basically he says all died because when you compare the numbers of who surived to who died, their is just no point in mentioning the surivors cause the gloryous race is now gone, let me make a quick example, likes say ancient china becomes nuked killing everyone, now 5 or 6 chinses people may have been out side of the country at the time but are the history books going to say that, no. why? cause even though 4 people survied, the old chinses culture and socity is now gone. however, from those surivors, eventualy people could come back and try to "reclaim" their old land and even if they try to live up to the old cultures, it will never be the same sociaty.

so as you can see, of the two choices, one makes no sense and the other one neutralizes your arguement or the forerunner can't be us cause they are all dead.

Message Index

Replies:

The Ark as the "device" from I Love BeesMr. Munchy 2/21/05 5:20 a.m.
     Re: The Ark as the "device" from I Love Beesaltodarknight 2/21/05 6:06 a.m.
           Re: The Ark as the "device" from I Love BeesSep7imus [subnova] 2/21/05 6:45 a.m.
                 Re: The Ark as the "device" from I Love Beespmzukan 2/21/05 7:21 a.m.
                       Re: The Ark as the "device" from I Love BeesSep7imus [subnova] 2/21/05 7:56 a.m.
                             Re: The Ark as the "device" from I Love BeesMr. Mister 2/21/05 10:10 a.m.
                                   Re: The Ark as the "device" from I Love Beesgspawn 2/21/05 11:06 a.m.
                                         Re: The Ark as the "device" from I Love Beesselmack 2/21/05 11:48 a.m.
                                               Re: The Ark as the "device" from I Love Beesgspawn 2/21/05 2:13 p.m.
                                                     Re: The Ark as the "device" from I Love Beesselmack 2/21/05 3:20 p.m.
                                   Re: The Ark as the "device" from I Love BeesHikaru-119 2/21/05 12:17 p.m.
                             Re: The Ark as the "device" from I Love BeesMasta Shake 2/21/05 11:01 a.m.
                                   Re: The Ark as the "device" from I Love BeesSep7imus [subnova] 2/21/05 11:06 a.m.
                                         Re: The Ark as the "device" from I Love BeesMasta Shake 2/21/05 11:14 a.m.
                                         Re: The Ark as the "device" from I Love BeesDundre 2/25/05 10:06 p.m.
           Re: The Ark as the "device" from I Love Beesubersaurus 2/21/05 3:32 p.m.
                 Re: The Ark as the "device" from I Love BeesDundre 2/25/05 10:30 p.m.
     Re: The Ark as the "device" from I Love BeesDr.Strangelove 2/21/05 9:14 a.m.
     I thought the Ark was earth.... *NM*New Guy 2/21/05 10:49 a.m.
           Re: I thought the Ark was earth....gspawn 2/21/05 11:07 a.m.
                 In Bungie terms...Section IV (MetalSilver) 2/21/05 1:28 p.m.
                       GAH! We're not Forerunners! >.<58 2/21/05 4:45 p.m.
                             GAH! your proof is not very goodmrbananas 2/21/05 6:13 p.m.
                             'GAH!' Yes we areSection IV (MetalSilver) 2/21/05 6:15 p.m.
                                   Re: 'GAH!' Yes we areselmack 2/21/05 7:45 p.m.
                                         'GAH' stop saying 'GAH'Section IV (MetalSilver) 2/22/05 5:28 p.m.
                                               Re: 'GAH' stop saying 'GAH'selmack 2/22/05 6:23 p.m.
                                                     Suicidal Covenant, like in the Two TowersSeries III (MetalSilver) 2/22/05 6:48 p.m.
                                                           Re: Suicidal Covenant, like in the Two Towersselmack 2/22/05 7:29 p.m.
                             Re: GAH! We're not Forerunners! >.<Paladin-117 2/21/05 6:22 p.m.
                                   Re: GAH! We're not Forerunners! >.<58 2/21/05 6:26 p.m.
                                         Re: GAH! We're not Forerunners! >.<mrbananas 2/21/05 6:47 p.m.
                                               Re: GAH! We're not Forerunners! >.<58 2/21/05 6:59 p.m.
                                                     Re: GAH! We're not Forerunners! >.<Stephen (SoundEffect) 2/21/05 7:39 p.m.
                                                           Re: GAH! We're not Forerunners! >.<58 2/21/05 7:54 p.m.
                                                                 bwhahahahahahahamrbananas 2/21/05 9:52 p.m.
                                                                       Re: bwhahahahahahahaselmack 2/21/05 10:06 p.m.
                                                                             Re: bwhahahahahahahamrbananas 2/21/05 10:16 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: bwhahahahahahahaselmack 2/21/05 10:39 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: bwhahahahahahahamrbananas 2/22/05 9:18 a.m.
                                                                       my trap seems to have worked perfectly *NM*mrbananas 2/22/05 10:11 p.m.
                                                     Re: GAH! We're not Forerunners! >.<mrbananas 2/21/05 10:08 p.m.
                                         Re: GAH! We're not Forerunners! >.<selmack 2/21/05 7:49 p.m.
                                               Re: GAH! We're not Forerunners! >.<58 2/21/05 7:56 p.m.
                                                     Re: GAH! We're not Forerunners! >.<selmack 2/21/05 8:04 p.m.
                                                           Re: GAH! We're not Forerunners! >.<58 2/21/05 8:12 p.m.
                                                                 Re: GAH! We're not Forerunners! >.<selmack 2/21/05 8:18 p.m.
                                                                       Re: GAH! We're not Forerunners! >.<mrbananas 2/21/05 9:57 p.m.
                                                                             Re: GAH! We're not Forerunners! >.<selmack 2/21/05 10:08 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: GAH! We're not Forerunners! >.<58 2/22/05 7:00 a.m.
                                                                                         Re: GAH! We're not Forerunners! >.<selmack 2/22/05 8:49 a.m.
                                                                                         Re: GAH! We're not Forerunners! >.<mrbananas 2/22/05 9:01 a.m.
                                                                                               Re: GAH! We're not Forerunners! >.<Stephen (SoundEffect) 2/22/05 10:49 a.m.
                                                                                                     Re: GAH! We're not Forerunners! >.<58 2/22/05 5:13 p.m.
                                                                                                           Re: GAH! We're not Forerunners! >.<mrbananas 2/22/05 10:08 p.m.
                                                                                                                 Re: GAH! We're not Forerunners! >.<selmack 2/23/05 8:12 a.m.
                                                                                                                       Re: GAH! We're not Forerunners! >.<mrbananas 2/23/05 11:24 a.m.
                                                                                                                             Re: GAH! We're not Forerunners! >.<selmack 2/23/05 5:58 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: GAH! We're not Forerunners! >.<replay 2/22/05 1:35 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: GAH! We're not Forerunners! >.<mrbananas 2/22/05 1:50 p.m.
                                                                                                     WHOA!New Guy 2/25/05 11:12 p.m.
                                                                                                           Delete this pleaseNew Guy 2/25/05 11:13 p.m.
                                                                                                                 NEvermindNew Guy 2/25/05 11:16 p.m.
                                                                                                                       Re: NEvermindVirus_232 2/25/05 11:20 p.m.
                                                                                                                             Re: NEvermindNew Guy 2/25/05 11:24 p.m.
                                                                                                                                   Re: NEvermindVirus_232 2/25/05 11:33 p.m.
                                                                                                                                   Re: NEvermindHawk7886 2/26/05 6:13 a.m.
     Are there actual dates in 2552 given in ILB?replay 2/22/05 1:01 a.m.
           Re: Are there actual dates in 2552 given in ILB?selmack 2/22/05 6:30 p.m.
     Or something else?Sly_Avatar 2/25/05 6:48 p.m.
           Re: Or something else?Hikaru-119 2/25/05 6:54 p.m.
                 Ark in splinter Cell?!H3WH01SNT 2/25/05 7:32 p.m.
                       Re: Ark in splinter Cell?!Hawaiian Pig 2/25/05 7:39 p.m.
                             Halo came before SC....Virus_232 2/25/05 8:18 p.m.
                                   Re: Halo came before SC....arclight 2/25/05 8:28 p.m.
                                         I am an 800 pound gorilla! *NM*H3WH01SNT 2/25/05 8:32 p.m.
                                               Re: I am an 800 pound gorilla!Zado Zudamee 2/25/05 9:06 p.m.
                                                     Re: I am an 800 pound gorilla!Virus_232 2/25/05 10:55 p.m.
                       Re: Ark in splinter Cell?!Dundre 2/25/05 11:58 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.