Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: This is a great summary *opinion, spoilers*
Posted By: Th3 Guns1inger <Th3.Gunslinger@gmail.com>Date: 11/19/04 1:55 a.m.

In Response To: This is a great summary *opinion, spoilers* (gspawn)

: -I just have to say, isn't this exactly how the middle is always supposed to
: leave you? It's Empire Strikes Back all over again. "WTF!?!?!? I
: wanted to see Vader get his ass kicked! I can't wait for Ep3! (or... 6...
: whatever...)
: -"LUKE LOST HIS HAND!? HAN IS FROZEN!? THAT'S THE BIG ENDING!?" ...

Actually that ending was brilliant. LOVE the part where Luke just looks at Vader, and slowly steps off the edge. Wonder why Vader didn't force-grab him and pull him back though. Back on topic: the way Lucas put it was that in the first act you are introducing your story, but in the second act you put the characters into the darkest situation yet, and you think, "How are they EVER gonna get out of this one?" Finally part 3 is about getting out of the dark situation. In Halo 2 we have...a complete circle. Starts out with the Covenant attacking earth. Not much has changed by the end, aside from Covenant strife.

: "NEO'S UNCONCIOUS!? WHAT!?"
Ah, so you also see the similarity to The Matrix: Unloaded, erm I mean...

: -You have to remember, you played for five hours trying to... wait,
: nevermind. ;) When people say this, it's sort of like saying you built a
: new kind of basketball court and your're disappointed that Michael Jordan
: plays so well on it. The community has a LOT of experience getting things
: to happen. If not for all that experience, we'd probably be lucky to have
: even discovered Warthog Jumping in Halo 2 by now.
: -Campaign, I can kind of agree with. There's a few bits I love to replay
: (Outskirts -> the Scarab, primarily). I could screw around in Multi all
: day, though.
: -Agreed. But that WAS Halo. It's home. So familiar and comfortable... plus,
: it's not like Halo is any less fun to go back and play.
True. I'm still playing it. I was just hoping that Halo 2 would be the same. Although it is fun trying different strategies on the Scarab. The first time I just jumped on and let loose with the shotgun/sword. Second time it was rockets from the sides until only the pilots inside are left, then jumping on and taking them out with the shotgun. BTW if you jump onto the legs from the sides (you can't make it to the Scarab unassisted from the side) you can move your view through the side and kill the guys inside through the wall. Haven't beaten it that way though. I think the pilots don't spawn till you come down the stairs, so you can't finish. A vid may be coming once my Dazzle DVC 90 gets here. *happy happy*

It was fun trying different ways to beat the brige. I love taking the 'hog, with a launcher-toting female Marine hanging out the side, and the wussy guy Marine taking gunner. The female Marine kicks ass! I love the comments she makes as she launches seeking rockets at the ghosts! I've noticed that at mid range seeking rockets do wierd things, and its easier to get a hit without locking on. Three years with the Halo 1 launcher paid off I guess. I still dont get why they made the SPNKR _faster_. (Balance? Whatever!) I miss playing with a non-invincable Johnson. That made Halo (1) so fun--driving around in a 'hog with Johnson at gunner. But it is fun meleeing invincable Johnson for hours. And sticking him. And getting headshots on him. Heh heh heh...

: focused on getting across the Covenant perspective- and it succeeded quite
: admirably given circumstances- that going back to MCs Big Adventure is
: something everyone will always want to do.

Oh yeah. I actually liked playing as the elite. Just not playing as him on the levels they gave him. They kind of suck. And active camo is fun, but it is way to easy to just move from shadow to shadow with it without fighting barely anyone the whole level.

: -Venting rules.
: -Best. Live. Game. EVER. Live on Halo 2 will definately last until Halo 3...
: -Same here.

Not here, unfortunatly. A few more weeks of this, and I'm back to Halo LAN. I just wish there was something for the Xbox like Halo PC, but for the Xbox. Not gonna happen, unfortunatly. I just wish Halo 2 was balanced like Halo was. Oh well. I guess perfection cannot happen twice.

It's actually VERY annoying to play a Head to Head on Ascension, and the first thing you hear 5 secs into the game is the sound of the grav lift from the launcher platform. I NEVER go for the launcher in a 1v1 game. Its use in multi should be against vehicles or storming the enemy base with in CTF. But here people will just run around with a launcher spawn killing you before you can find a half-decent weapon. You're taking a rocket in the teeth at mid range with only a SMG, which only works at close range, and then you need have two of them to be effective.
Example: http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?gameID=6850408

Of course that isn't half as annoying as the matches on Lockout, where your enemy spawns next to the sword, proceeds to _barely_ kill you with it facing your SMG at close range (frantic jumping, backpedaling, and dodging--all to no avail). 1-0, still in the game, right? WRONG! He camps on top of the 2nd tower, not the sniper one, crouching out of sight of sniper tower. You can only come at him from 1 direction- up the ramp, and that puts you at close range with his sword. You can't bounce grenades to where he is crouching around the corner. You can't take him by suprise-MOTION TRACKER IS ENABLED ON 1v1 FOR GOD'S SAKE!!! Sticking him is next to impossible, just not enough time, and it is made impossibe because for some reason there is a much greater grenade throw delay from when you push the button. And he doesn't move. Just waits for the clock to tick down to 0. And hearing him say "He's whackable!" after every (sword--of course) kill gets annoying. When you finally take him out with a shotgun (4th time trying this strategy) He just finds some new place to camp since there is only 1 min left. Whew.

Check the Game viewer. He was camping on top of blue base with a sword the whole time. With the sniper, so you couldn't snipe him off, and try with the Battle Rifle, and he'd just quickly adjust his cover to protect himself. And keep camping.
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?gameID=7646915

Oh, and don't you love it when you're waiting to respawn, and see one of your opponents squat once on your corpse before going "Oh, screw it" and moving on?

I loved the advantage of timing a crouch-landing to prevent fall damage...but that wasn't a big deal. I miss launching in multiplayer. Two nades and the 'hog's toast. You can't time a plasma and a frag to go off at the same time either, much less a plasma, frag, and rocket.

And the people online! I'm tired of tying a game of altranating rounds of assault or CTF 0-0 and having a bunch of 12 year olds telling me how much they PWNed me and "OMG, U su><><0rz! Gunslinger, U R svch a n00b! u c0v1d|\|t 3v3|\| sK0r3!" (I sat silently and listened to their insults until they got tired and left. I'm not gonna run away from abuse, or dignify it with an answer) I have gotten my ass kicked many a time, and Pete Parsons comment on Frakie's style of play "Or you could play like Frank, he's great at using his dead body to trip enemies from getting the flag" could have also been said about me. (Love that quote! I put it right at the top of my AIM profile.) But when I get my ass kicked fair and square I congradulate the victor, and if they stick around, talk about the various aspects of the game, try to learn from their style, and my mistakes, and usually walk away from it with a new friend that I can invite to help me kick ass sometime later on. Even if I lose unfairly I don't say to the person, "OMG, u t0ta11y ha><><0r3d th4t g4m3!!oneoneone!! im telling bvng13 0n u!!!oneone". I _always_ say good game in the most friendly voice I can muster. I seriously thought it was impossible to "hear" the grammer of l33t before Halo 2 on Live. I actually don't mind smack talk, when the smack is deserved. My LAN friends and I rag on each other all the time: "Man, you were coming at me with the rocket launcher and I dodged two of your rockets, and I finished you off with 12 Battle Rifle bullets in your head! I owned you!" or "Did you see that point blank sniper headshot? I thought you had me with that shotgun! I can't believe I pulled that shot off!" And when one of my friends grabs the overshield and while its powering up takes two rockets to the face, and a sword lunge and slash before mowing me over with dual SMGs they laugh and go, "Man, that was pretty unfair, sorry about that---you didn't stand a chance!" They don't say, "I PWNed you!"

Another thing that is annoying about Multiplayer is how beefed up the Scorpion is. No more sniper-headshot one hit kills. The only way to take out a tank is lots of rockets, or boarding, which a skilled player can avoid quite easily. When my Halo buddies and I first got a Halo 2 LAN going we played CTF on Coagulation with Ghosts, Hogs, and Tanks and Banshees--Classic weapons. I got in the tank, and took it over to their base, then proceeded to kick the living tar our of my friends. It was my little brother and I against two of my best Halo buddies. My little brother went on flag runs...WALKING the whole map, while I camped their base. In Halo (1) this was a non-cheating strategy as the terrain made suicides more frequent, plus as soon as someone would spawn on top of the base they'd just snipe, or shoot you out of the tank with the pistol. So the game ended. I was on around a 40 kill spree (It was a friendly-and short-game, and I stayed in the tank just to see how far the new names went...I don't do that regularly.)

Okay, the bad is out, here is the good:
#1 are the stats on bungie.net ROCK! I LOVE being able to go back and review every game I have ever played! Its so fun!

At least I can play a Halo-like game on Live now.

Everybody can have their own TV! High def support! Surround sound! Lovely LAN goodness!

All the eggs are so fun too. The skulls--genius.

Boarding is sooo fun!

Vehicle damage is cool too. I just wish you could turn it off. Same with the "Only 1 of weapon x on map at once" in split screen, and same deal with the sword and certain other weapons in LAN/Live.

New Gametipes are fun too. Just nothing I want to play as often as I do on live. Those are for winding down after a 3 hour game of 4v4 Coagulation Multi Flag CTF. I'll actually miss the race. Even though I've only played it about 3 times. It was good for a fun game where competition was more relaxed, and you could just laugh about how far you were blown by that rocket that took out your whole team that was riding in the hog.

I love the fact that you can disable the Camo and Overshield. I miss being able to adjust shield to different percentages, while I enjoy the new Overshield option.

The new health system does not bother me in the least, although neither did the old...

The new higher kill limit is a welcome change, although without the pistol it isn't really needed like before...

Lives per round now has more options!

Up to 8 teams! Yea!

Team changing is on by default. Its annoying. My Halo mates have too much of a sense of humor. They'll mess up a serious game by switching teams if they're bored and thwarting our efforts to score the final point when we've gotten it on its way back to our base, but thats just friendly games and it doesn't do that on Live. Its just annoying to have to make custom games when there are so many almost-solid presets. Just need to take off motion tracker and team changing...

Suicide point loss and death point loss options are a welcome addition.

Banshee. Need I say more. I do. No Fuel Rod Gun. Boo hoo.

Turrets! And they are actually useful this time around!

The new covenant vehicles are fun, but a bit...already used I guess. I wish they'd gotten the ATV in.

I don't care that there is no spinting or peeking. This is suppossed to be Halo for Christ sakes. Go play Black Arrow if you want peeking, and UT or Timesplitters 2 if you want sprinting. Talk about a game that is a speed addict. That game sends me into epileptic fits. Fun though. I wasn't expecting another Perfect Dark or Goldeneye, like I expected Halo 2 to be another Halo. Free Radical who did TS2 is a company made by guys from the Rare group that did Perfect Dark. I guess this whole situation is like the Goldeneye/Perfect Dark thing. I played Goldeneye and loved it. It was my first FPS, but when I played Perfect Dark I loved it! That game was so fun, I played it all the way up until Halo, (OK, a very short stint in TS2 until I finally got an Xbox. I now have Xbox TS2 as well...nassty PS2ses. I like the Final Fantasy series though. Not the ones on PS2 though. Back on topic...

Juggernaut is fun, but you could do basically the same thing in Halo (1) with Oddball. But making people be on the same team changes gameplay. You don't always have someone always stabbing you in the back. Assault was also practically in Halo (1). Territories is the only real new gametyple. Fun. Halo does it a lot better that TS2, (TS2 also has juggernaut, I dunno who started it. Probly one of the id FPSes. I've played em, but I never really got into the scene. I started on console FPSes, and have played PC FPSes, but I still love my console FPSes. Although I do know that a M&KB beat controller when the game is designed for it. Headhunter (which was cut) is basically like Theif from TS2, right? Or is it like Kill in Order from Halo (1) that is missing from Halo 2? Either way I wish it had made it.

Its too bad the beautiful graphics from the E3 demo never made it into the final game, but of course graphics don't really matter. Gameplay and storyline do.

Character customation is cool, but I was under the impression that there'd be more colors. Oh well. Being a Gold elite is fun, but you'd BETTER be a real elite, or else you'll get picked off lickety split. PWNed you might say.

Well I hope I haven't been too much like Rob from Ctrl+Alt+Del with all my individual game stories. Congradulations if made it this far! (legally, no skipping!!) Tell me what you thing of my crazy rant. All statements here are just my opinions, so I'm sorry if I have offended anyone.

-Th3 Guns1inger

The Invinceable Banshee

Message Index

Replies:

My Thursday morning BBQ (just add flames) *longDucain 11/18/04 10:12 a.m.
     Re: My Thursday morning BBQ (just add flames) *sp*N1NJ4 11/18/04 10:29 a.m.
     Re: My Thursday morning BBQ (just add flames) *lonICDedPpl 11/18/04 10:35 a.m.
           Re: My Thursday morning BBQ (just add flames) *lonjazo 11/18/04 10:43 a.m.
                 Re: My Thursday morning BBQ (just add flames) *lonIsh 11/18/04 10:46 a.m.
                 Re: My Thursday morning BBQ (just add flames) *lonGladius 1000 11/18/04 7:20 p.m.
     Re: My Thursday morning BBQ (just add flames) *lonCaptain Spark 11/18/04 10:50 a.m.
     Re: Me agrees *NM*thunderhawk555 11/18/04 11:17 a.m.
     Re: My Thursday morning BBQ (just add flames) *lonWalshicus 11/18/04 11:22 a.m.
           Re: My Thursday morning BBQ (just add flames) *lonCount Zero 11/18/04 11:33 a.m.
                 Re: My Thursday morning BBQ (just add flames) *lonWalshicus 11/18/04 11:46 a.m.
           Er...bigass spoilers on this sub-thread? *NM*Andrew Nagy 11/18/04 12:56 p.m.
                 More like the whole thread. *NM*Andrew Nagy 11/18/04 12:58 p.m.
     Re: My Thursday morning BBQ (just add flames) *loncyberg4 11/18/04 11:22 a.m.
           I must say, I was not disappointed...stan 11/18/04 9:34 p.m.
                 Re: I must say, I was not disappointed...-more earthe armsman 11/19/04 1:24 a.m.
                 Not really Bungie anymore.Mangler 11/29/04 4:27 p.m.
                       Re: Not really Bungie anymore.grunt killer 11/29/04 4:31 p.m.
                             Oh, pleaseJillybean 11/29/04 4:37 p.m.
                                   Re: WTHeck?Wado SG 11/29/04 5:31 p.m.
                             OMG! My evil twin! ^^ *NM* *NM*GruntKilla 11/29/04 5:18 p.m.
                       Re: Not really Bungie anymore.Count Zero 11/29/04 4:54 p.m.
                       Re: Not really Bungie anymore.Anton P. Nym (aka Steve) 11/29/04 5:07 p.m.
                             I'd have to agree FULLY!SYSTEMS 11/29/04 5:53 p.m.
                       Re: Not really Bungie anymore.Ross Mills [subnova] 11/29/04 5:39 p.m.
                       Re: Not really Bungie anymore.Andrew Nagy 11/29/04 7:14 p.m.
     Re: My Thursday morning BBQ (just add flames) *lonCount Zero 11/18/04 11:24 a.m.
           Re: My Thursday morning BBQ (just add flames) *lonWarbinger 11/18/04 11:41 a.m.
           Re: My Thursday morning BBQ (just add flames) *lonE.T. the Extremely Tired 11/18/04 11:56 a.m.
                 Re: My Thursday morning BBQ (just add flames) *lonSep7imus [subnova] 11/18/04 2:55 p.m.
                       Re: My Thursday morning BBQ (just add flames) *lonE.T. the Extremely Tired 11/18/04 3:48 p.m.
                             Re: My Thursday morning BBQ (just add flames) *lonDruff 11/18/04 5:23 p.m.
           Re: My Thursday afternoom BBQPico 11/18/04 1:39 p.m.
           Re: My Thursday morning BBQ (just add flames) *lonFriendlyFire 11/18/04 3:30 p.m.
                 My reaction *sp* longMC vince 11/18/04 6:14 p.m.
                       Re: My reaction *sp* longTarrsk 11/18/04 7:08 p.m.
     Re: My Thursday morning BBQ (just add flames) *lonCabanaguy25 11/18/04 11:36 a.m.
           Re: My Thursday morning BBQ (just add flames) *lonWalshicus 11/18/04 11:55 a.m.
                 A matter of preference?Beoren 11/18/04 1:49 p.m.
                       Re: A matter of preference?Micrometalus 11/18/04 2:06 p.m.
           Re: Damn, now I'm hungry *SP* *long*C Hunter X 11/18/04 9:47 p.m.
     Re: My Thursday morning BBQ (just add flames) *lonE1337 11/18/04 11:44 a.m.
           Re: My Thursday morning BBQ (just add flames) *lonResponsible Jon 11/18/04 11:47 a.m.
                 Re: My Thursday morning BBQ (just add flames) *lonIsh 11/18/04 11:52 a.m.
                       Re: My Thursday morning BBQ (just add flames) *lonTy4Lom 11/18/04 12:14 p.m.
                 Re: My Thursday morning BBQ (just add flames) *lonE1337 11/18/04 11:59 a.m.
     Re: My Thursday morning BBQ (just add flames) *lonLothar Hex 11/18/04 11:54 a.m.
     Re: My Thursday morning BBQ (just add flames) *lonClefton Twain 11/18/04 11:55 a.m.
     This is a great summary *opinion, spoilers*gspawn 11/18/04 11:55 a.m.
           Re: This is a great summary *opinion, spoilers*Th3 Guns1inger 11/19/04 1:55 a.m.
     Re: My Thursday morning BBQ (just add flames) *lonDruff 11/18/04 11:57 a.m.
     I hesitantly, but wholeheartedly, agree *NM*HK HUNTRKILLR 11/18/04 12:01 p.m.
     How to respond....Saint [lpn] 11/18/04 12:07 p.m.
           Oops... *SP* ^^ *NM*Saint [lpn] 11/18/04 12:08 p.m.
           Re: How to respond....ShadowRanger 11/18/04 12:23 p.m.
           Re: How to respond....Narhl'Lar 11/18/04 5:07 p.m.
     couldn't agree more *NM* *NM*Mr_McMurder 11/18/04 12:15 p.m.
     Re: My Thursday morning BBQ (just add flames) *lonSep7imus [subnova] 11/18/04 12:17 p.m.
           Re: My Thursday morning BBQ (just add flames) *lonphlux 11/18/04 12:50 p.m.
                 Re: My Thursday morning BBQ (just add flames) *lonDucain 11/18/04 1:11 p.m.
                       Re: My Thursday morning BBQ (just add flames) *lonSep7imus [subnova] 11/18/04 1:28 p.m.
                       Re: My Thursday morning BBQ (just add flames) *lonCaptain Spark 11/18/04 1:30 p.m.
                       Why what you feel is right...and why it will fadeJamirus99 11/18/04 2:54 p.m.
                             Re: Why what you feel is right...and why it will fRed Loser 11/18/04 5:35 p.m.
                                   Re: Why what you feel is right...and why it will fwraith7n 11/18/04 6:58 p.m.
                                   Re: Why what you feel is right...and why it will fvector40 11/29/04 6:17 p.m.
                                         Re: Why what you feel is right...and why it will fDjof 11/29/04 8:49 p.m.
                                               Re: Why what you feel is right...and why it will fSep7imus [subnova] 11/29/04 8:56 p.m.
                       Stfu, nub. :) *NM*Blitzwolf 11/29/04 3:41 p.m.
           Re: My Thursday morning BBQ (just add flames) *lonsKribbler 11/18/04 1:06 p.m.
           Re: My Thursday morning BBQ (just add flames) *lonClefton Twain 11/18/04 1:11 p.m.
                 Re: My Thursday morning BBQ (just add flames) *lonsKribbler 11/18/04 1:24 p.m.
           Bring your own flames... *SP*axman 11/18/04 2:46 p.m.
                 Re: Bring your own flames... *SP*klurejr 11/18/04 4:59 p.m.
           Re: My Thursday morning BBQ (just add flames) *lonTh3 Guns1inger 11/19/04 2:11 a.m.
     I also can't agree morePhatcorns 11/18/04 12:25 p.m.
     Text is too smallpoena.dare (not.dead.yet) 11/18/04 1:07 p.m.
           Re: Text is too small I AGREEwraith7n 11/18/04 7:02 p.m.
                 Re: Text is too small I AGREEragereset 11/20/04 4:35 p.m.
     A game is only new once.ragereset 11/18/04 1:24 p.m.
           Re: A game is only new once.sKribbler 11/18/04 1:29 p.m.
                 Re: A game is only new once.Druff 11/18/04 1:40 p.m.
                       Re: A game is only new once.sKribbler 11/18/04 1:44 p.m.
                             Re: A game is only new once.Druff 11/18/04 1:46 p.m.
     Totally agreed *NM*fartman 11/18/04 1:29 p.m.
     Re: Foundation: MarathonDr. Blake 11/18/04 1:41 p.m.
           Marathon, Halo, Hardware salesKanen Faud'r 11/18/04 6:40 p.m.
                 Holy crap...Louis Wu 11/18/04 8:13 p.m.
                       Re: Holy crap...Kanen Faud'r 11/18/04 10:15 p.m.
                             Re: Bungie's next project?ThorsHammer 11/19/04 12:40 a.m.
     My feelings exactly...Someone 11/18/04 1:44 p.m.
     Another agreement and some more opinionsMicrometalus 11/18/04 1:59 p.m.
           Re: Another agreement and some more opinionsMicrometalus 11/18/04 2:01 p.m.
                 If you can spoil lack of an ending, then *SP*sKribbler 11/18/04 2:12 p.m.
                       Re: If you can spoil lack of an ending, then *SP*HK HUNTRKILLR 11/18/04 3:25 p.m.
                             I'll agree, with a note about musicDalan Galma 11/18/04 4:24 p.m.
           Re: Another agreement and some more opinionswraith7n 11/18/04 7:06 p.m.
     Re: My Thursday morning BBQ (just add flames) *lonXLNC 11/18/04 2:00 p.m.
     OMG U n00b H4L0 2 is t3h suXX00rz!!!111oneretsamolah 11/18/04 2:07 p.m.
     Re: My Thursday morning BBQ (just add flames) *lonZaknafein 11/18/04 2:28 p.m.
     Re: My Thursday morning BBQ (just add flames) *lonXenos 11/18/04 2:30 p.m.
     More fuel for the flames. And who's fault is it?Infantier 11/18/04 2:31 p.m.
           Re: More fuel for the flames. And who's fault is iFire 11/18/04 2:52 p.m.
           Re: More fuel for the flames. And who's fault is igodfath3r24 11/18/04 3:04 p.m.
     Conspiracy Theoryterm 11/18/04 2:57 p.m.
           Re: Conspiracy Theory? Yes Indeed!Spartan39 11/18/04 3:08 p.m.
                 Conspiracy Theory Evidence?term 11/19/04 1:38 p.m.
     I agree *spoilers*Sith 11/18/04 3:14 p.m.
     Re: My Thursday morning BBQ (just add flames) (SP)number302079 11/18/04 3:23 p.m.
     Another point of view, for your considerationGil-Galahad 11/18/04 3:24 p.m.
           Re: Another point of view, for your considerationDucain 11/18/04 4:14 p.m.
                 *SP*, huge *SP* - even Star Wars *SP*'sE.T. the Extremely Tired 11/18/04 4:59 p.m.
     I feel the same way, thanks for standing up *NM*marleybadger 11/18/04 3:30 p.m.
     Re: My Thursday morning BBQ (just add flames) *lonxSIVELx 11/18/04 3:45 p.m.
           Re: My Thursday morning BBQ (just add flames) *lonMoose 11/18/04 4:10 p.m.
     -_-Sanj 11/18/04 3:53 p.m.
     Re: My Thursday morning BBQ (just add flames) *lonJohnnie H. 11/18/04 3:58 p.m.
     Agree and Disagree *spoilers*Stanford101 11/18/04 3:59 p.m.
           In conclusion, happySiLvEr 11/18/04 4:05 p.m.
           Re: Agree and Disagree *spoilers*Captain Spark 11/18/04 4:57 p.m.
     Re: My Thursday morning BBQ (just add flames) *lonDarkshot 11/18/04 4:02 p.m.
     Re: My Thursday morning BBQ (just add flames) *lonAllAmerican 11/18/04 4:14 p.m.
     Ooooooooooh DISAGREE!!!!! (some spoilers)Jillybean 11/18/04 4:16 p.m.
           Re: Ooooooooooh DISAGREE!!!!! (some spoilers)Pico 11/18/04 4:49 p.m.
                 theereazeDucain 11/18/04 4:54 p.m.
                       Re: theereazeJillybean 11/18/04 5:00 p.m.
                 Okay - I have a theoryJillybean 11/18/04 4:58 p.m.
                       Re: Okay - I have a theory (good theory!)Pico 11/18/04 6:25 p.m.
                       Re: Okay - I have a theoryRampant Cowboy 11/18/04 6:51 p.m.
                       Re: Okay - I have a theoryFuzzyWhisper 11/18/04 7:08 p.m.
                       Re: Okay - I have a theoryBOLL 11/19/04 6:27 a.m.
                             Only maybe?Jillybean 11/19/04 8:03 a.m.
                                   Re: Only maybe?BOLL 11/19/04 1:55 p.m.
     Re: My Thursday morning BBQ (just add flames) *lonFuzzyWhisper 11/18/04 4:18 p.m.
           More of my Thoughts (Minor *SP*)Moose 11/18/04 4:28 p.m.
     Re: My Thursday morning BBQ (just add flames) *lonVadcol 11/18/04 4:22 p.m.
     My Thursday evening opinion-soup. *SP*Chester the Destroyer 11/18/04 4:28 p.m.
     Re: My Thursday morning BBQ (just add flames) *lonklurejr 11/18/04 4:31 p.m.
           Yes, UnfortunatlyBlueWizard 11/18/04 4:54 p.m.
                 Notice How Bungie is Quite???Vadcol 11/18/04 5:18 p.m.
                       check yo facts! yo!FrogBlast 11/18/04 5:28 p.m.
                       peoplegrunt killer 11/29/04 4:29 p.m.
                             Re: peopleMr. Mister 11/29/04 5:02 p.m.
                             Re: peopleGladius Dei 11/29/04 5:15 p.m.
                             Re: people343winks 11/29/04 5:39 p.m.
     AMEN! Couldn't have said it better myself! *NM*Eric Smith 11/18/04 4:56 p.m.
     Re: My Thursday morning BBQ (just add flames) *lonJHG 11/18/04 5:16 p.m.
     Re: My Thursday morning BBQ (just add flames) *lonLysergicide 11/18/04 5:26 p.m.
     Re: My Thursday morning BBQ (just add flames) *Dee23 11/18/04 5:39 p.m.
     What I think of halo 2timboh56 11/18/04 5:45 p.m.
     Negative Remark/Opinion About Halo 2Kinotrica M 11/18/04 6:25 p.m.
           Re: Negative Remark/Opinion About Halo 2Narhl'Lar 11/18/04 6:45 p.m.
           Did I miss something?FuzzyWhisper 11/18/04 7:01 p.m.
           Re: Negative Remark/Opinion About Halo 2timboh56 11/18/04 7:59 p.m.
     Re: My Thursday morning BBQ (just add flames) *lonwraith7n 11/18/04 6:36 p.m.
     Thursday night BBQ*SP*FrogBlast 11/18/04 6:39 p.m.
           Hear, hear. Couldn't agree more. *NM*FuzzyWhisper 11/18/04 7:04 p.m.
           But think about how long halo 3 will be.Hawaiian Pig 11/18/04 8:35 p.m.
     All The More Strategyjewelskull 11/18/04 6:54 p.m.
     Has anyone played Halo 2 and NOT Halo 1?wangboy 11/18/04 7:45 p.m.
     Ash Offerings *SP*Socrates 11/18/04 7:55 p.m.
     I ASOLUTELY AGREE *NM*wood the great 11/18/04 8:00 p.m.
     You're absolutely right *Spoilers*Toby Dillman 11/18/04 8:37 p.m.
     Re: My Thursday morning BBQ (just add flames) *lonRockhard 11/18/04 8:43 p.m.
     Unfortunately, you're right. *SP?* *semi-long.*Coleus 11/18/04 8:45 p.m.
           Whoops!Coleus 11/18/04 9:08 p.m.
           Re: Unfortunately, you're right. *SP?* *semi-long.Rockhard 11/18/04 9:17 p.m.
                 Re: Unfortunately, you're right. *SP?* *semi-long.Tarrsk 11/18/04 11:20 p.m.
                       Warning, uninformed opinion withinAndrew Nagy 11/19/04 6:42 p.m.
     Re: My Thursday morning BBQ (just add flames) *lonGladius Dei 11/18/04 9:01 p.m.
     I don't agree...stan 11/18/04 9:16 p.m.
     Re: My Thursday morning BBQ (just add flames) *lonGunny343 11/18/04 10:08 p.m.
     Re: My Thursday morning BBQ (just add flames) *lonCody Danna 11/18/04 10:30 p.m.
           Re: My Thursday morning BBQ (just add flames) *lonFuzzyWhisper 11/19/04 4:28 a.m.
                 Re: My Thursday morning BBQ (just add flames) *lonTh3 Guns1inger 11/19/04 2:32 p.m.
                       Re: My Thursday morning BBQ (just add flames) *lonRvB Church 117 11/19/04 9:10 p.m.
     Re: halo is nothing like Halo 2RvB Church 117 11/18/04 10:48 p.m.
     Re: Do you not remember? *spDark_Angel 11/19/04 8:59 a.m.
           heheDucain 11/19/04 9:29 a.m.
                 Halo 3?haloplyr 11/19/04 10:23 a.m.
                       Well, considering Halo 2's ending...FuzzyWhisper 11/19/04 1:39 p.m.
           Dark Angel is, like, a ripoff! *NM*Andrew Nagy 11/19/04 2:03 p.m.
                 Re: Dark Angel is, like, a ripoff!Dark_Angel 11/20/04 1:37 a.m.
                       Re: Dark Angel is, like, a ripoff!Ducain 11/20/04 5:42 a.m.
     You know...Snickles 11/19/04 10:56 a.m.
     Re: My Thursday morning BBQ (just add flames) *lonKevin Bullock 11/19/04 11:25 a.m.
     Re: My Thursday morning BBQ (just add flames) *lonTh3 Guns1inger 11/19/04 1:03 p.m.
     Re:(just add flames)Skavenger_s7 11/20/04 9:33 a.m.
     Re: My Thursday morning BBQ-hmmmvshields ash 11/20/04 12:53 p.m.
     I Enjoyed it!!!Reflux-Anarchy 11/22/04 11:31 a.m.
           Bungie.netMcSplatterGuts 11/22/04 11:36 a.m.
     Re: My Thursday morning BBQ (just add flames) *lonUser 11/23/04 2:03 p.m.
     My long reply Re: My Thursday morning BBQEpyon 11/29/04 4:55 p.m.
     Re: YOU ARE SPOILED SIRAdham Nu'man 11/30/04 9:50 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.