glyphstrip
Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Traitor Theory *Sorta Long* (and yes its related)
Posted By: ZerowindDate: 9/24/04 8:27 p.m.

In Response To: Yeah. (Saint [lpn])

"The second level is the key to this long unused part of the Halo"

This is the part that intrigues me. Perhaps there is some hidden, looked over secret on the top level. I doubt it, considering how long it has been scince someone noticed this for the first time, but it never hurts to look.

As for the theory, yes, i think that it is entirely possible that halo is indeed the Deep-Space Anomaly #0198. As for the UNSC and Ackerson knowing of the existance of Halo, i would have to say that they knew about it before TFoR, but after the Spartans initial training. When the covanent refer to the humans finding and landing on Halo, the say that "all beings in the universe (or galaxy) are drawn to the might of the forrunner" or something like that (i forgot which book 2 but its there). This does have some merit. Now, say that Ackerson or somebody in the UNSC finds Halo, but decides that it is too valuable information to release to anyone (just about). The info is there, just noone takes the time to look it up or notices it. When Cortana makes the "random" jump form Reach, she is really generating the coordinates to Halo with out realizing it.

it is aomost as if someone wanted the PoA and the chief to find Halo. Perhaps a traitor in the midst of the humans? Perhaps this indivisual knew about the inevitable attack on Reach, planned for it by sending the last Spartan to his death on Halo (little did he know), knowing he would be the last because of the ground team Spartans, all while observing it from a safe place. Thats right. I believe that Ackerson is a traitor to the human race. Maybe a deal with the covanent assured he would be spared if he gave the cooridinates to Earth, killed the Spartans and a valuable captain, and virtually the entire human race over to the Covanent. Perhaps he even gave them the coordinates for a safe place to build the Unyeilding Herphant, outside of normal human reconissance. He also has the files that Halsey finds in the computer, filled with info on the Spartans different specs and talents that lead to thier weaknesses. He even had an AI to watch Halsey.

Yes, this does sound a little farfetched, but it does have some things that fit into place. unfortunetly i cant find the page that has the part about Halsey finnding the files, but if i remember right, there is a file named S3, presumably for Spartan 3, and another file which i cant remember about. Anywasy good theory. Heh. look how far ive gone, form a MP level spec. to Traitor theories.

-Zerowind

Message Index

Replies:

Holy crap. *theory*Saint [lpn] 9/24/04 7:25 p.m.
     O_O *NM*Virus_232 9/24/04 7:33 p.m.
     Re: Holy crap. *theory*Ain Soph Aur 9/24/04 7:38 p.m.
           Yeah.Saint [lpn] 9/24/04 7:46 p.m.
                 Re: Yeah.Ain Soph Aur 9/24/04 7:53 p.m.
                       Maybe...Saint [lpn] 9/24/04 8:01 p.m.
                             Re: Maybe...Ain Soph Aur 9/24/04 9:48 p.m.
                                   Once again...Saint [lpn] 9/24/04 10:27 p.m.
                                         Re: Once again...Ain Soph Aur 9/24/04 11:35 p.m.
                 Re: Yeah.BOLL 9/24/04 7:56 p.m.
                       Re: Yeah.Virus_232 9/24/04 8:02 p.m.
                             wait a minute!!!!Virus_232 9/24/04 8:25 p.m.
                                   Maybe they did...Saint [lpn] 9/24/04 8:29 p.m.
                 Traitor Theory *Sorta Long* (and yes its related)Zerowind 9/24/04 8:27 p.m.
                       ^^Please read the above! interesting stuff! :)^^ *NM*Zerowind 9/25/04 2:24 a.m.
                 Re: Yeah.Anton P. Nym (aka Steve) 9/24/04 8:30 p.m.
                       Well... *very large image*Saint [lpn] 9/24/04 8:33 p.m.
                             Re: Well... *very large image*Anton P. Nym (aka Steve) 9/24/04 8:47 p.m.
                                   Re: Well... *very large image*Virus_232 9/24/04 8:55 p.m.
                                         They didn't.Saint [lpn] 9/24/04 10:30 p.m.
                                               Re: They didn't.Virus_232 9/24/04 10:39 p.m.
                                                     Re: They didn't.Saint [lpn] 9/24/04 10:45 p.m.
                                                           GSZerowind 9/24/04 11:08 p.m.
                                                                 Unless...Saint [lpn] 9/24/04 11:24 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Unless...Andrew Nagy 9/25/04 12:18 a.m.
                                                                 Re: GSchaotic_mind 9/25/04 2:03 a.m.
                                                                       Good PointZerowind 9/25/04 2:22 a.m.
                                                                             Re: Good Pointchaotic_mind 9/25/04 2:52 a.m.
     Re: Holy crap. *theory*chaotic_mind 9/25/04 2:22 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.