Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Beta Tester Releases Movie to the Public
Posted By: Dan Chosich <Alienworkshop989@comcast.net>Date: 8/27/03 5:55 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Beta Tester Releases Movie to the Public (Louis Wu)

: I'm confused - I thought Dan said he was yanking that?

: http://carnage.bungie.org/haloforum/halo.forum.pl?read=287939

: The Junkyard can't handle the bandwidth hit right now. :(

I took it down and I fixed some of the stuff that I didn't like, the soundtrack was a little crackly at times. I could make up a bullshit story making me sound clean in this but it was really my fault that it went public again. I wasn't thinking straight. Atleast I'm being honest.

I recompressed it though and made it much smaller so it's widely accessable. the-Junkyard said the sizes were fine and all is well. : )

Message Index

Replies:

Beta Tester Releases Movie to the PublicCobaltNova 8/27/03 3:55 a.m.
     Re: Beta Tester Releases Movie to the PublicGrimal 8/27/03 5:01 a.m.
     Re: Beta Tester Releases Movie to the PublicLouis Wu 8/27/03 9:31 a.m.
           Re: Beta Tester Releases Movie to the PublicCYBRFRK 8/27/03 10:45 a.m.
                 Re: Beta Tester Releases Movie to the PublicCYBRFRK 8/27/03 10:47 a.m.
                       You were also speaking many times. *NM*Ross Mills 8/27/03 11:26 a.m.
                             Re: I only saw "You killed CYBRFRK" =P *NM*Grimal 8/27/03 11:36 a.m.
           Re: Beta :snagged, it kicks Bootay :) nmvshields ash 8/27/03 11:22 a.m.
           Re: Beta Tester Releases Movie to the PublicDan Chosich 8/27/03 5:55 p.m.
                 Re: Beta Tester Releases Movie to the PublicEvergreen98 8/27/03 11:26 p.m.
     We want More! *NM*Silvergrunt 8/27/03 10:50 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.