Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

HBO Weekly Review
Posted By: Weekly ReviewDate: 8/19/03 12:57 p.m.

HBO Weekly Review

Week Ending Sunday, August 17, 2003

Noise was still pretty loud last week, compared to the signal, but there were still a few gems during the week. Fanstock reports are in everywhere, so check the front page for reports from people like you, the fans!

On with the show!

Straight from Bungie's word-hole

1. Hawk7886 writes: "That looks right, it's the bent llama!"

SketchFactor: "Yes indeed! This is classic llama material."

2. Hijack writes: " 'So the next gaming day will be happening at Lanwerx in Bellevue on August 23rd. That is a Saturday so I don't want to hear any bullshit about how you can't make it or whatever. As you can see from these pictures the last gaming day was a huge goddamned success and we plan to make this one even bigger.
    This month's event will revolve around a Halo tournament as well as some Guilty Gear XX action. To go along with our Halo tourney, Microsoft will has agreed to come down and show off a bit of Halo 2. ' "

SketchFactor: "I'll be there and probably Achronos and maybe some others. We'll be playing through a live version of the E3 demo and possibly bringing another surprise.
    If you're in the area, stop by and say howdy!"

Monkey continues: "When i get Back to Uni i am hoping to Host a Halo Tourney in my House for the HBO regulars here in the UK (so if your interested let me know)....
    So Would your good self or any1 else at Bungie like to come demo Halo 2 in our living room ? i'll arrange all the sofas like a "Movie theatre" if it will make you feel at home ;-)
    As a sepcial Treat we will even cook you dinner ... Better than E3 ?
    Worth a try don't you think ?"

SketchFactor: "Would I care to? Absolutely! Would I be allowed to? Sadly, I'm afraid it would be a tough sell. Trust me, if I could, I'd be hopping all over the World spreading Bungie Love. I know we've got tons of fans outside of the U.S. but logistically it's just much easier to do stuff locally. I know... sucks doesn't it? I'm hopeful that someday I'll be able to hit the road and throw a FanFest in Europe and Australia!"

Narcogen chimes in: ""What, and snub the good citizens of Central Asia?"

SketchFactor: "Hehe. The current contacts I have outside of the US are limited to Australia and Europe. Why not kick off the World Tour there? After which we will embark on a sweep across the globe, spreading the word and furthering our quest for world domination. Donned in our pimp suits, cane in hand, we will sail the seven seas... wait a minute. This sounds strangely familiar... :0"

3. Warbow writes: "Congrats and have fun. I can't say I'm not jealous, but I am glad the some HBOers got to go. :)"

SketchFactor: "Wish I could go [fanstock]! Teach those Gearbox guys how to play some Halo! =)"

4. kris08 writes: "Anyone know how much space halo 1 took up? Hey if you guys at Bungie need any extra space please use two discs. Don't skimp on the features because you run out of space. Me and my friend thought of using a two disc setup (one for campaign and one for co-op) months ago so I should get the credit :P

MSN: "If we have to go to 2 disks, I don't think you can get credit for us working hard enough to make > 9 GB of data."

5. Shishka posts his Fanstock write up (see Flood of Interesting Stuff below).

MSN: "It's Guerilla, not geurilla. Kind of like guerilla warfare.

And I wish they had given credit to the creators of those tools, especially Sapien. Oh well."

Shishka: "Sorry about that, Mat. I'll fix the typo and credit the person responsible right away.

...So how long has Lorraine been a tools programmer? She did a great job... *ducks*"

MSN: "Not your fault :) Although I cringe at the thought that Gearbox will be releasing Sapien to the public. Especially considering how much it has changed since we released Halo."

Shishka: "To an extent, it's had to. Gearbox had to modify the way Halo's cache files work to make a smaller footprint. Sapien would have to be able to look at these "global" cache files Halo PC uses and be able to use their content in the map you are editing. That's at least one change, I can imagine there are a number of other changes.

Mat, if you're still watching this thread, can you explain to me what Tool is, and what it's used for?

Thanks!"

MSN: "Tool is our command line tool (heheh) that we dump anything that requires non-interactive data processing; model importing, data conversion, things like that."

Narcogen: "Do you mean that Sapien has forked-- that the version that has been changed since Halo was released is not the version that Gearbox will be releasing?"

MSN: "We forked the entire codebase; Sapien was just a part of what we gave to Gearbox."

Wu is me!

1. "When you can discourage Miguel, the most indefatigable Bungie fan on the planet, you should hang your head in shame and whip yourself till you bleed."

2. "If the five biggest offenders would keep their fingers off their keyboards, and hold in their verbal diarrhea when they see something that they don't like... this forum would see 300 fewer posts every single day."

3. "We got tooled, when it came to that... but we had fun."

4. "Phone works, we've just been hanging up every time you call."

Mig's free will

1. "The greatest trick FB ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

2. "And no, the assholes aren't gone, *I'm* still here!"

3. "You've just made me throw up in my own mouth."

mneme-says

1. "Sure! Can I have his head?"

2. "Wow, I can hear the forehead hitting the desk all the way out here."

Shishka-Bob

1. "If I ever need to figure out how to type as though I'm gurgling, I'll come back to this post."

2. "***INPUT COMMAND***

S:\exec acerbic.cfg

***ACERBIC MODE INITIATED***

FUCK that."

3. "I found that I can make myself drool within 5 seconds of hearing plasma fire."

Exchange of the Week
Louis Wu: Euphemism?

Hawk7886:

eu·phe·mism n.

The act or an example of substituting a mild, indirect, or vague term for one considered harsh, blunt, or offensive: “Euphemisms such as ‘slumber room’... abound in the funeral business” (Jessica Mitford).

mnemesis: What?

Louis Wu: You know, I started banging my head against the table when I read Hawk's post... until I read this.

;)

Thank you - I'll have a less painful evening now. :)

Hawk7886: What the hell? You asked what a euphemism is. All I did was post the definition. Damn.

Louis Wu: I didn't ask what a euphemism is. I questioned whether 'euphemism' was the proper descriptor for the relationship between 'law school' and 'dungeon'.

I can understand how, taken out of context (the context being the person making the post), a one-word post with a question mark might be interpreted the way you interpreted it.

However, I was pretty sure that anyone paying attention to my posts (forum and news) would understand that 'euphemism' is well within my vocabulary limits.

Never mind. You're right - I shouldn't assume anything. My bad.

Hawk7886: Yah, sorry, miscommunication bites. I'm usually the one to talk about context, since so many people don't read my posts the way I intended them to be read. For instance, If you didn't put that little "my bad" comment in, I might've thought you were attacking me. I didn't think the dungeon/law school euphemism fit.

mnemesis: Wow, I can hear the forehead hitting the desk all the way out here.

Flood of Interesting Stuff

Skavenger_s7 dazzles us with She can have the TV........................ - The grand finale! or is it? o_O

Nick continues his escapades with Holy hacking, Batman! It's vehicles in MP! *IMGs* - hacking season is still here!

CobaltNova Halo PC: New Map Clues, Need Help - "Well over at the Gearbox (PC game developer) forums I put together a list of the six new maps and the various pictures associated with them. Unfortunately, we only know the names of 4 of the maps and have pictures of only 4, though a different 4 at that."

Mr. Mister Halo was built in 7 days. *long* "Thats why you don't see any cities or living quarters of any kind. This would also keep the Forerunner(s) coveniently close to Halo but out of the reach of the Flood."

Boll presents: Random media pack. - Just go.

Ninja On Fire Another Guest 117 *IMG* - "I just had to make one too. It was too much fun. Thanks Stuntman for starting this great series off. I cheated a bit and used some Fireworks in there but for the most part I completed it in Paint."

Shishka That thing I said, about waiting until Monday? - "Well, I lied. Eat up, me hearties. I claim longest writeup yet!"

It was a stark and dormy night...ummm..oh well, Halo FanFic entries this week

1. Agent Shade submits: The Last War, Chapter One: Self-Aware and The Last War, Chapter Two: Futile Pleas of Help

2. Bloodcider submits: Anathema - Chapter 2: Elysium City Stakeout and Chapter 1 - Boot

3. Cire117 submits: Battle for Sigma Octanus

4. CrazyIvan2X submits: Mutant Chronicles : A New worrior

5. Darth Lord submits: Halo- The Fallen Place pt1

6. Dispraiser submits: Draco Part 1

7. Elfster submits: Its Just One of Those Days (Prologue: 04)

8. Fleet Admiral submits: New Lunar HQ: Chapter 2

9. Frensa Geran submits: True Purpose: The Sequel

10. FuManChu submits: Earth, A Place for Death. Part 6: Helping out the Chief

11. GLADIATRRR3000 submits: A Marine Named Peters: From One Crash To Another and A Marine Named Peters: Sledding is Fun, Unless the Covenant Are Behind You

12. Gruntar(aka LALA) submits: The Seeping: Tales of 2 Pilots Part 1

13. Hikaru-119 submits: The Fallen Chapter 4 Section 4: Power Regulation

14. Hunter_Killer submits: An Officer Named Starblade: Onward to Earth!

15. J-117 submits: A John Before Halo: Part 7

16. JCDenton submits: Halo: The MCconto Chronicles 6: The Phrophecy , Halo: The MCconto Chronicles 8 and Halo: The MCconto Chronicles Part 7: The Meeting

17. Joseph Themann submits: The First Battle of Sol Part One

18. Kancer submits: War for Earth City [2]: More of an Enemy Then You Thought and War for Earth City [3]: Not Much of a Friend

19. Legend Player submits: Search for Chief part one edited

20. Michael Gillespie submits: Marines are fighting this war, not Spartans-Prologue

21. pooman submits: The Alliance: Part One and The Sarge

22. PreacherCain submits: Here Goes Nothing...

23. retsamolah submits: First Contact; Chapter 4: Planning

24. S7N submits: All Roads Lead To Sol...Despite What The Map Says: Chapter 10 , Rampancy Is Character Forming: Part 3 , Rampany Is Character Forming: Part 4

25. Shadow/Archangel's Blade/KnightmareWolf/Spartan415 submits: Rebirth - The Ragnarok

26. Shadowrunner submits: Answers (Halo2: Chapter 10)

27. Spartan117 submits: Episode 2- The Spartan's , Episode 3- Who Said Being Human Was Easy? , Episode One - The Spartan and Legiment To My Marines

28. stan submits: A Grunt's Hope and Thoughts of a Marine

29. Vege7a submits: SNIPER: Part-Two

30. Walker submits: Last of the Walking Dead - Part Two: Arrival

I want my HTv!

c0ld vengeance : YELLOW BANSHEE!!!! - Well, what do you know? There is a Yellow Banshee after all.

PfhorSlayer : Warthogs on Hang 'em High - and the hits just keep on coming!

vshields ash : It's not easy being seen - Follow the link and run!

Lion : Oddballs Episode 2 - Another installment, scope it!

JakeDaGreat : Pigs CAN fly! - ummm. Wow. {Note: This post was made without permission by the creator of the video, dmauro. For those that care, please allow the authors to be the first to unveil their work to the world}.

Off the Mark

.mirage posts Weekly Zen *OT*

Quotes of the Week

"...[cows] just stand there and chew on grass and don't really mind if they are killed or whatever. Cows are smart." - Vid Boi

"Trouble is, it's so dark, ya can only play at night, and i'm about outta ,er, nightlight?" - vshields ash

"ABA slut ly, oh man, if the swedes get a hold of your gonads, it will not be pretty !" - vshields ash

"I hope some animal never bores a hole in my head and lays it's eggs in my brain, because later you might think your having a good idea but it's just eggs hatching." - Pico

Trolling Through the Park One Day...
And the Award for "I don't want to wear diapers anymore" goes to...

Pulser - "Have a moniter (poor guy) always watching the newbie room, keeping track of who is allowed to graduate, and who needs to repeat intro-to-kindergarten. I dunno, the answer is out there..."

How to be a Jerk in Co-op

(new submissions)

1. "If you use the plasma rifle against the flood, and you are... say... 30ft ahead of your friend... the flood usually fall, but do not die, as a result of the plasma rifle fire. (This is assuming you stop firing at their bodies after they fall down.) So as your friend is following you, suddenly all the flood you shot down should pop up to say "hi" to your co-op buddy." - FrogBlast

2. "Let your buddy ride the elevator halfway down, then hit X to bring it back up. Your buddy will promptly slip through the floor of the elevator and fall to his death." - Warbow

3. "kill your coop-er while you are in a banshee. when you fly, you are going too fast for them to respawn. now to really stiff them, land at the highest point possible or better yet crash into a high wall. when you crash, your speed will be low enough that the person respawns in midair and will fall and fall and fall. repeat as necessary." - Tirion of *WP*

4. "Wait until you Co-op buddy is standing on glass over the enemy. Shoot the glass and send your partner down into the middle of them. Then don't forget to says "Oops sorry" - Warbow

5. "Spend all your time breaking glass, don't worry about any enemies. You must run around hitting every piece of glass so that you hear the breaking sound. Don't kill anything, it just takes time way from your glass breaking. Do this until your partner either screams at you or just walks up behind and smacks you in the head. Either way at that point you know that you have become a Jerk." - Warbow

6. "My younger brother and I play Halo alot and he is 3(he has learned the controls very well) Well last night we played GS level and while the glass and the gernade ideas are good try this. When crossing the first bridge (not flashing) above a large group of flood and covenent get across first the deactivate the bridge with your partner on it. My brother did this to me and it =bleep=ed me off. I eventually was pulled to him by a check point and introduced him to the back end of my shotgun. Something similar can be done on AoTCR get to the elevators first and go down, Either you slow down your buddy (death is imminent then) or you kill them because they jump after you. (the elevator looks closer than it seems and it keeps moving faster than you can fall)." - Lt. Marx

7. "When your partner is being chased closely by infection flood (or anything else for that matter) Say "I've got your back!" and, instead of shooting the badguy down, toss a plasma 'nade onto the pursuer. The alien chasing your friend will become a homing grenade... your friend will promptly smack you." - FrogBlast

8. "This annoying trick involves using the checkpoint/loading areas of Halo and works better if you are playing legendary. Hang back near a checkpoint, wait until your co-op buddy is fighting an elite. When he/she finally has the elite's shield down, back up and trigger his/her return to your location. Generally, by the time he/she returns to the fight, the elite's shield are recharged. Keep doing this repeatedly. This trick also works well while your partner is flying a banshee. Wait until he/she is flying over an object that is normally not accessible from the ground, such as a bridge or large rock formation. Trigger the checkpoint and if you?re lucky his/her banshee will crash on said object. Leaving them on the ground where he/she belongs. Oh and as always don't forget to say 'Oops, sorry!' " - Warbow

9. "The setup: make sure that your partner is driving the warthog, you should be the gunner. You should not have a marine riding shotgun. Wait until your partner is driving toward a large group of Covenant. This part takes timing, you must wait until right before the hog is within range of the covenants weapons. Bail out, if you time it right, your partner will not realize that he has no gunner until it is too late. Hopefully there will be several jackals with over charged pistols to take out his/her shields and several elites to finish him/her off. Now comes the tricky part, you must act casual. When your partner asks "Why?" You respond "What??....I'm shooting them" while you firing a few pistol rounds in the general direction of the enemy." - Warbow

10. "Also, (especially when playing coop against the flood), should your buddy happen to die, toss a frag grenade onto his body (when he's not looking!). Thus scattering his weapons so to make him go through an aggrevating search and recover if he wants that Shotgun again.. " - pete_the_duck

11. "This is fun with everyone, but it's better when I'm teaching new people to play while in a co-op mission with them. I usually do this on the light bridge, but whatever: while driving the warthog with them in it, I run it off the right side of the bridge and jump out at the last second when my door is at the edge. The best part is that they usually try to jump out, too, but that just makes them die faster." - Glenn Close

12. "Going into battle, either two or three on a hog. 1. You are gunner , must have plasma grenade. - Just before, jump out, toss plasma (sticking) to rear underside - Hog flips, causing driver shield reduction, just as the attack begins 2. You are the side-seat passenger, must have plasma grenade. - To a sticky toss to the driver and/or gunner, and bail OR.... 3. You are the side-seat passenger, any grenade - Toss it out in front of the hog (like you are throwing at the enemy) - As you drive over, hang on...of all passengers, you will survive the best." - CYBRFRK

13. "While playing Halo (the level) whoever is first plyer gets to have alot of fun at the beginning. As soon as you gain control of your Master chief, run forward and melee player 2 in the back. (for some odd reason player two starts in front of player 1) As you are doing this (as in right before you're melee hits him), you should trigger a checkpoint. As soon as you partner respawns you might recieve the same treatment, but it is safe to say that you'll get the last laugh when you repeatedly kill yourself, leaving him to face the Covenant dropship...as soon as you revert to saved, he'll die, and no amount of jamming the control stick forward will save him. Have fun ;)" - Jamirus99

14. "This works best with a player at your skill level, and it's easy enough to do. Just fire up the level Halo, and when you are about to get to the underground cavern thing, make sure they are in the passenger side of the puma. Park on the side of the cliff so that they can't get out without dying. Get out of the 'hog and stand behind it, so that they can't shoot you, and try to get as close to the edge as possible. With any luck, when they decide to just bite the bullet and fall, they will respawn over the edge, and fall again. You can stay there for a few minutes, making up some story about your controller being screwed up and not being able to move." - B-go

15. "Get your co-op buddy to ride on the tracks of the tank in AotCR. Try to get him to sit on the front tracks. When you get to the underground area, pull up to the broken bridge and hang the tracks over the edge as far as possible without driving off. Hop out and continue on your merry way. If you want, slap a plasma granade on the back of tank as you walk away." - Boss "Wart" Hogg

[new]
  1. "Load up T&R. There are so many things to screw up on here, that will drive your co-op player mad, especially if he cares about finishing the mission. In consecutive order:

a)You politely offer your friend to do the fun part of the game, which you call sniping. Let him pick off a couple enemies, then run in there with your assault rifle blazing, thus, waking all of the Covenant, summoning the marines and screwing up his sniping. Input excuse here. Don't just stop there. When you reach the part before the grav-lift, let him start sniping again. Then again, rush in with your assault rifle on automatic, if you are really cruel, sneak around to the left, so that the marines will run up the center and obstruct his firing apparatus.(Note: Purposely running in front of your friend while he's zoomed in the sniper rifle will probably piss him off, and he might as well shoot you. In case of that emergency. Strafe to avoid the sniper fire if possible and continue to block his view.)

b) When at the grav-lift section, tell your friend to hang back and cover you as you run to aquire a shade on the cliffhedge. After sucessfully reaching the shade, and promptly dispatching the Covenant from the dropship, wait for the enemy to unload on the grav-lift. Your friend should be on the other side at this time. Fire the shade seemingly toward the enemy, but direct the fire in his direction. That way the bright light prevents good sniping, or the plasma fire kills him eventually. Excuse yourself by indicating you were providing supression fire and also helping him kill the enemy.

c)Intentionally waste active camouflages and overshields, especially aboard the ship. Quickly grab the active camouflage and run in completely circles until it fades, then repeat the process. If he becomes suspcious of you running with it, swap for your assault rifle or other automatic weapon, and fire at the enemy while you have your active camouflage. Your best excuse for intentionally wasting it, is that you had to fire upon the enemy to either save your friend, or they spotted you. For overshields, simply activate the overshield and discover the nearest Jackal, and let the alien quickly erase the power-up your friend admires. (This tactic could be used on any level.)

d)One of the most annoying parts of the entire level, Keyes himself. Allow your friend to take all the glory and have him positioned at the point. Tell your friend you are holding back to cover Captain Keyes. While your allies are ahead of you clearing the way, help them by firing also with your assault rifle. The inaccuracy of the assault rifle will keep your friend alive and rip Captain Keyes that is in front of you to shreds. Merely wound him enough for a single Covenant plasma bolt to kill the Captain and allow a checkpoint to activate. After the checkpoint, ensure that Keyes finds his doom shortly after. The cutscene will activate, and subtly pretend that the Covenant or a lousy marine killed the Captain. Repeat the process for further frustration, preventing the completion of the level, and the unending death of Captain Keyes." - Shinai Purugganan

2. "Allow your bravado friend to rush into the enemy and easily dispatch the Covenant. As he cheers for the easy victory and praises his own L337 skillz just before the last enemy dies, send him a late frag grenade and possibly trigger a massive explosion, which not only kills him and scatters his weapons, but also prevents any hopes of him retriving anything from the Covenant he killed. Excuses are difficult to input here, unless you are renowned for loving great chain reaction explosions." - Shinai Purugganan

3. "Additionally to this undying tradition, perform this sequence in various places including the Pillar of Autumn. Gun down the Covenant boarders as they exit the airlock and ensure that you do not use a grenade and possibly make sure that Covenant die inside their boarding craft. Politely let your friend enter the small hatch first, and as he retrieves an over-shield, accidentally toss a plasma grenade to trigger the chain reaction where your friend is trapped cannot leave, thus becomed roasted turkey in a Covenant-built oven." - Shinai Purugganan

4. "For the subtle jerks, procede to missions with the Flood carrier forms. As you know the Flood carrier forms explode, causing grenades around it to explode. Inform your friend that you will eliminate the carrier forms as he takes the prize with the combat forms. While your friend battles the combat forms, let a carrier form, sneak up to him; do your assigned task, and destroy the carrier form. In turn, the combat forms around him who left grenades around, will repeat the honored chain reaction explosion, throwing your co-op friend into a frenzy against you." - Shinai Purugganan

5. "If your buddy gets up to get a drink or go to the bathroom between levels, wait until he leaves the room and exit out to the main menu. Go to the profile edit screen and change his button setup and/or his y-axis setting. Quickly reload the level before he gets back. This works especially well on a level that starts off with fighting, such as SC." - Boss "Wart" Hogg

6. "...play AotCR on legendary. right as the game starts, tap X to stay inside the pelican and leave your friend to fight the two elites." - TablesandChairs4

7. "In Two Betrayals, walk near the door to the control room and drop off the edge between the door and where the little wall starts, opposite the door (hope this is understandable). When you fall and die, so will your friend." - CammanB

You think you're a jerk in co-op, or been jerked? Let me know, and if it brings the slightest hint of a smile out of me, I'll include it in next week's edition!

Newbie Corner:

Ahhh...a newcomer? Check this out!

FAQ's are great!

Spam! It's what's for dinner! (And not for Posting!)

Looking to download your favorite movie?

Can't view all of them gosh darn cool movies? Go here!

Or maybe you want to sit in the director's chair, and make a movie!

Search functions are great!

Would you like to spice up your posts with fancy-shmancy HTML?

Ever wonder when an egg is not an egg? Look here for more egg stuff.

What the heck is The Megg?

Message Index

Replies:

HBO Weekly ReviewWeekly Review 8/19/03 12:57 p.m.
     Yay! Well done, WR.Shishka 8/19/03 1:09 p.m.
     Nice!! *NM* *NM*BOLL 8/19/03 1:22 p.m.
           GAH!!BOLL 8/19/03 1:26 p.m.
                 Hmmm...Puts BOLL on the Listdeanero 8/19/03 1:30 p.m.
                       Oh no! Not BOLL too! *NM*Shishka 8/19/03 1:44 p.m.
                             *raises eyebrow at Shishka, and jots notes* *NM*deanero 8/19/03 1:52 p.m.
                                   I always thought about doing that *NM*TablesandChairs4 8/19/03 2:18 p.m.
                                         No, don't do it, none reads them anyway! *NM*BOLL 8/19/03 3:32 p.m.
                                               I bet they will now *NM*TablesandChairs4 8/19/03 4:05 p.m.
                       Never, Ever trust the "*NM*" *NM*The MorningStar 8/19/03 2:50 p.m.
                             That does it! *throws list in the fire* *NM*deanero 8/19/03 2:55 p.m.
                                   Noo!!! Not "The List"!!! *NM*The MorningStar 8/19/03 2:59 p.m.
                                         Silly Rabbit *NM*deanero 8/19/03 3:06 p.m.
     Re: HBO Weekly ReviewWarbow 8/19/03 1:44 p.m.
           Testimonials #2CYBRFRK 8/19/03 2:27 p.m.
     Re: HBO Weekly ReviewStuntmutt 8/19/03 2:20 p.m.
           Re: HBO Weekly Reviewdeanero 8/19/03 2:29 p.m.
                 Re: HBO Weekly ReviewShishka 8/19/03 2:35 p.m.
                       Re: HBO Weekly ReviewGholsbane 8/20/03 4:50 a.m.
                             LOL *NM*deanero 8/20/03 5:27 a.m.
     Nice one!*NM*BLown-Upp -on a old Mac- 8/19/03 3:05 p.m.
     Re: HBO Weekly ReviewPulser 8/19/03 3:51 p.m.
     damn...stan 8/19/03 4:27 p.m.
           i vote stan, troll of the year nm heh ashvshields ash 8/19/03 8:22 p.m.
     Look Ma! I'm Famous!Pico 8/19/03 10:13 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.