glyphstrip
Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Don't you nit-pick with ME sonny boy.
Posted By: Mark Levin <mglevin@uiuc.edu>Date: 7/7/99 11:02 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Don't you nit-pick with ME sonny boy. (Gawyn)

They're not worth the charge quanta which transmit the electromagnetic field variations down the various long cylinders of conductive material into the silicon-laced slabs of plastic which proceed to feed them into a set of electromagnets used to deflect an electron beam onto a series of small dollops of a material that when stimulated emits photons of specific frequencies which proceed to slam into your retina hard enough to trigger the closing of a large number of potassium gates leading into your perception center causing the recognition by the abstract concept that refers to itself when queried as your mind that the pattern of beams of light emitted by said dollops of material are forming themselves into a number of small images that the human race has agreed to use for the transmission of information.

Message Index

Replies:

Cortana speaks! (I think?)Mitch 6/30/99 11:01 a.m.
     Re: Cortana speaks! (I think?)Mark Levin 6/30/99 12:49 p.m.
           Re: Cortana speaks! (I think?)liquidlight 6/30/99 1:15 p.m.
                 Re: Cortana speaks! (I think?)Jägermeister 6/30/99 4:53 p.m.
                       Re: Cortana speaks! (I think?)Mark Levin 6/30/99 7:30 p.m.
                             Re: Cortana speaks! (I think?)Jägermeister 6/30/99 11:17 p.m.
                                   Re: Cortana speaks! (I think?)Hippieman 7/1/99 12:17 a.m.
                                         Re: Cortana speaks! (I think?)Abhaya Hess 7/1/99 12:31 p.m.
                                               That little dangly bit at the end.Forensic 7/6/99 8:33 a.m.
                                                     Re: That little dangly bit at the end.Gawyn 7/6/99 10:53 a.m.
                                                           Don't you nit-pick with ME sonny boy.Forensic 7/7/99 9:28 a.m.
                                                                 Re: Don't you nit-pick with ME sonny boy.Gawyn 7/7/99 10:12 a.m.
                                                                       Re: Don't you nit-pick with ME sonny boy.Mark Levin 7/7/99 11:02 a.m.
                                                                             Re: Don't you nit-pick with ME sonny boy.Gawyn 7/7/99 6:49 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: Don't you nit-pick with ME sonny boy.Callabad 7/7/99 9:22 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: Don't you nit-pick with ME sonny boy.Gawyn 7/8/99 4:57 a.m.
                                                                                         Re: Don't you nit-pick with ME sonny boy.liquidlight 7/8/99 3:18 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: Don't you nit-pick with ME sonny boy.Callabad 7/8/99 7:08 p.m.
                                         Re: Cortana speaks! (I think?)Jägermeister 7/2/99 11:29 p.m.
                                   Re: Cortana speaks! (I think?)Mark Levin 7/1/99 8:44 a.m.
                                         Re: Cortana speaks! (I think?)Jägermeister 7/2/99 11:41 p.m.
                                               Re: Cortana speaks! (I think?)174 7/4/99 11:29 p.m.
                                                     Re: Cortana speaks! (I think?)Dustin Westphal 7/5/99 12:51 a.m.
                                                           Re: Cortana speaks! (I think?)Jägermeister 7/5/99 1:50 a.m.
                                                                 Re: Cortana speaks! (I think?)Dustin Westphal 7/5/99 2:58 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Cortana speaks! (I think?)Jägermeister 7/6/99 6:26 p.m.
                                                           Re: Cortana speaks! (I think?)174 7/6/99 11:08 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Cortana speaks! (I think?)Jägermeister 7/7/99 12:47 a.m.
                                                                       Re: Cortana speaks! (I think?)Gawyn 7/7/99 7:00 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Cortana speaks! (I think?)Gawyn 7/7/99 6:57 p.m.
           relay.arecibo.nasa.gov connectionMitch 7/1/99 11:48 a.m.
                 Re: relay.arecibo.nasa.gov connectionGawyn 7/1/99 11:52 a.m.
                       Re: relay.arecibo.nasa.gov connectionMitch 7/1/99 11:58 a.m.
                             Re: relay.arecibo.nasa.gov connectionjohn zero 7/1/99 3:15 p.m.
                                   Re: relay.arecibo.nasa.gov connectionAbhaya Hess 7/1/99 4:53 p.m.
                                         Re: relay.arecibo.nasa.gov connectionMitch 7/1/99 5:36 p.m.
                                               Re: relay.arecibo.nasa.gov connectionGawyn 7/2/99 4:43 a.m.
                                                     Re: relay.arecibo.nasa.gov connectionMitch 7/2/99 9:34 a.m.
                                                           Re: relay.arecibo.nasa.gov connectionAbhaya Hess 7/2/99 9:45 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.