Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Cortana speaks! (I think?)
Posted By: liquidlightDate: 6/30/99 1:15 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Cortana speaks! (I think?) (Mark Levin)

"by sharp and flam is remeniscent of The level "Inque Ferroque" (which by the way is a pleonasm, i beleive, or some other literary device, similar to that used by cicero in the first oration against cataline, in which he states "ora vultusque". this should be read Not the faces and looke, but the looks on their faces, so Ingue Ferroque should be translated the fire of the sword. now if you look at the opening terminal of ingue ferroque you shall see it is distinctly about leela's attempt to interfere with communications between the marine and durandal. could this be leela again attempting to interefere? wasn't shee the one with the conscience? just a few random thoughts on the matter please evalutate my humble submition and give your response.

The maker of music and the dreamer of dreams,

Liquidlight

Message Index

Replies:

Cortana speaks! (I think?)Mitch 6/30/99 11:01 a.m.
     Re: Cortana speaks! (I think?)Mark Levin 6/30/99 12:49 p.m.
           Re: Cortana speaks! (I think?)liquidlight 6/30/99 1:15 p.m.
                 Re: Cortana speaks! (I think?)Jägermeister 6/30/99 4:53 p.m.
                       Re: Cortana speaks! (I think?)Mark Levin 6/30/99 7:30 p.m.
                             Re: Cortana speaks! (I think?)Jägermeister 6/30/99 11:17 p.m.
                                   Re: Cortana speaks! (I think?)Hippieman 7/1/99 12:17 a.m.
                                         Re: Cortana speaks! (I think?)Abhaya Hess 7/1/99 12:31 p.m.
                                               That little dangly bit at the end.Forensic 7/6/99 8:33 a.m.
                                                     Re: That little dangly bit at the end.Gawyn 7/6/99 10:53 a.m.
                                                           Don't you nit-pick with ME sonny boy.Forensic 7/7/99 9:28 a.m.
                                                                 Re: Don't you nit-pick with ME sonny boy.Gawyn 7/7/99 10:12 a.m.
                                                                       Re: Don't you nit-pick with ME sonny boy.Mark Levin 7/7/99 11:02 a.m.
                                                                             Re: Don't you nit-pick with ME sonny boy.Gawyn 7/7/99 6:49 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: Don't you nit-pick with ME sonny boy.Callabad 7/7/99 9:22 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: Don't you nit-pick with ME sonny boy.Gawyn 7/8/99 4:57 a.m.
                                                                                         Re: Don't you nit-pick with ME sonny boy.liquidlight 7/8/99 3:18 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: Don't you nit-pick with ME sonny boy.Callabad 7/8/99 7:08 p.m.
                                         Re: Cortana speaks! (I think?)Jägermeister 7/2/99 11:29 p.m.
                                   Re: Cortana speaks! (I think?)Mark Levin 7/1/99 8:44 a.m.
                                         Re: Cortana speaks! (I think?)Jägermeister 7/2/99 11:41 p.m.
                                               Re: Cortana speaks! (I think?)174 7/4/99 11:29 p.m.
                                                     Re: Cortana speaks! (I think?)Dustin Westphal 7/5/99 12:51 a.m.
                                                           Re: Cortana speaks! (I think?)Jägermeister 7/5/99 1:50 a.m.
                                                                 Re: Cortana speaks! (I think?)Dustin Westphal 7/5/99 2:58 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Cortana speaks! (I think?)Jägermeister 7/6/99 6:26 p.m.
                                                           Re: Cortana speaks! (I think?)174 7/6/99 11:08 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Cortana speaks! (I think?)Jägermeister 7/7/99 12:47 a.m.
                                                                       Re: Cortana speaks! (I think?)Gawyn 7/7/99 7:00 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Cortana speaks! (I think?)Gawyn 7/7/99 6:57 p.m.
           relay.arecibo.nasa.gov connectionMitch 7/1/99 11:48 a.m.
                 Re: relay.arecibo.nasa.gov connectionGawyn 7/1/99 11:52 a.m.
                       Re: relay.arecibo.nasa.gov connectionMitch 7/1/99 11:58 a.m.
                             Re: relay.arecibo.nasa.gov connectionjohn zero 7/1/99 3:15 p.m.
                                   Re: relay.arecibo.nasa.gov connectionAbhaya Hess 7/1/99 4:53 p.m.
                                         Re: relay.arecibo.nasa.gov connectionMitch 7/1/99 5:36 p.m.
                                               Re: relay.arecibo.nasa.gov connectionGawyn 7/2/99 4:43 a.m.
                                                     Re: relay.arecibo.nasa.gov connectionMitch 7/2/99 9:34 a.m.
                                                           Re: relay.arecibo.nasa.gov connectionAbhaya Hess 7/2/99 9:45 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.