Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

More on the Covenant Logo
Posted By: Louis Wu <halo@bungie.org>Date: 10/7/99 12:08 a.m.

Well, yesterday Bravehamster posted some thoughts on the Covenant logo shown on the scooters, here.

(I'm posting this to a new thread because that one's nearly off the forum... if that link doesn't work, try here.)

According to the Marathon's Story page, Joshua Inglima did his own analysis of the logo, and came up with this.

However, having seen the November issue of Computer Gaming World, I think they're both wrong... it is the Halo "O". (My scanner is currently offline, so the best I can do is point you to Noctavis' scan of the image in question, which, while good, wasn't done with the intention of highlighting this image... so if anyone still disbelieves, I'll do my best to rescan.) You can check his image out here. The image on the second concept drawing is clearly (well, in the original it's clear) the Halo "O", and it can be seen again in its fuzzy form in the screenshot directly below the concept drawing.

Comments?

Message Index

Replies:

More on the Covenant LogoLouis Wu 10/7/99 12:08 a.m.
     Re: More on the Covenant LogoXzzy 10/7/99 12:21 a.m.
     Re: More on the Covenant LogoNick 10/8/99 3:38 a.m.
           I'm sorry, that's just a stupid post. (NT)Mark Levin 10/8/99 11:06 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.