Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Pre-halo training: Announcing the Pax Nimbus
Posted By: Wirehead <halo@bungie.org>Date: 9/29/99 1:48 a.m.

Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 23:51:38 -0600
Reply-To: noctavis@irradiated.com
To: halo@bungie.org
Subject: Pre-halo training: Announcing the Pax Nimbus

A few of us thought it would be a great idea to get together and start practicing team-based tactics and strategy before Halo comes out. Right now the main game we've been talking about is Tribes (just because it seems to be the closest thing to Halo right now) but that would leave Mac users out in the dust until Tribes II comes out. We'll be looking at other games... after all, we'll want to stay versatile so that we can switch into Halo without too much difficulty when the time comes.

Therefore, we are creating a Ring called the Pax Nimbus (Arg.. more webwork for me to do!). We haven't solidified much on how it will work out, when and where we will do our training and practice sessions, but if anyone is interested, have them give us a ring- er, toss us some mail. Also, if someone has an NT box (evil things that they can be) to host a game server or two, I'd like to have some other options in addition to the other ones we have been checking out.

"The enemy's gate is down!"

- Rob Swenson

Noctavis the Insomniac
==================
noctavis@hotmail.com
noctavis@neofire.com

Myther.Com, HaloNews.Com (coming)

Message Index

Replies:

Pre-halo training: Announcing the Pax NimbusWirehead 9/29/99 1:48 a.m.
     Re: Pre-halo training: Announcing the Pax NimbusThe_Hunter 9/29/99 9:40 a.m.
           Re: Pre-halo training: Announcing the Pax Nimbusdaft shadow 9/29/99 4:57 p.m.
                 shiiiiiiiiiit....deluxe! 9/29/99 8:43 p.m.
                       Ahem...General Leo 9/29/99 9:38 p.m.
                             NO PLATFORM WARS PLEASE...Wirehead 9/30/99 4:56 a.m.
                                   Re: NO PLATFORM WARS PLEASE...Dan Rudolph 9/30/99 9:23 a.m.
                       *sigh*Ben Schodek 9/29/99 9:50 p.m.
                       *cough*Noctavis 9/30/99 9:19 a.m.
                       If I were you I wouldn't have said that!Manu 9/30/99 10:57 a.m.
                 Re: Pre-halo training: Announcing the Pax NimbusRonin 9/30/99 11:32 a.m.
                       Re: Pre-halo training: Announcing the Pax NimbusRonin 9/30/99 11:37 a.m.
                             Re: Pre-halo training: Announcing the Pax Nimbusdaft shadow 9/30/99 6:05 p.m.
                       Re: Pre-halo training: Announcing the Pax NimbusKillGore 9/30/99 12:46 p.m.
                             Re: Pre-halo training: Announcing the Pax NimbusCannibal Harry 9/30/99 2:26 p.m.
     Re: Pre-halo training: Announcing the Pax NimbusForensic 9/29/99 10:52 a.m.
           Re: Mac teamplay optionsMark Levin 9/29/99 11:05 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.