Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Who's Really in Charge ... ;)
Posted By: Nathan <nathan@bungie.com>Date: 9/26/99 4:15 p.m.

In Response To: Some more musings (and suggestions...) (mad.max)

I'd prefer not to leap into the fans' debate about perspective: I feel that I've stated all I can for now and that I will allow you to draw your conclusions. Shataan (Gary) posted a couple of times, and they seem to be basically the same post. I'll only say that we are probably closer to agreeing than it may seem.

Also, in areas where we disagree, I can just agree to disagree since I get to see the product every day in the room where I work, which admittedly is a great advantage.

HOWEVER, make no mistake - Jason Jones is in charge of this project. I did need to respond to that. He is the strongest creative and engineering force behind it all. We also have an incredible array of artists and programmers working with him. It's these guys' blood, sweat and tears (so to speak) that go into seeing all the things you do right now for Halo. Being a Producer means you are generally the conduit to the public ... interviews and such in addition to the usual Producer duties. Jason honestly wouldn't have time to answer all those questions - he's busy coding - even on vacation! :-)

So, no, I'm not in charge. But it's usually me you'll hear from in interviews and such, at least for now. :) I couldn't code my way out of a paper bag, so I can't take an ounce of credit there. :)

Nathan
Bungie Software

Message Index

Replies:

Musings on the Nathan InterviewMark Levin 9/25/99 6:01 p.m.
     Re: Musings on the Nathan InterviewShataan 9/26/99 1:26 a.m.
           Re: Musings on the Nathan InterviewNathan 9/26/99 3:30 a.m.
                 Some more musings (and suggestions...)mad.max 9/26/99 7:20 a.m.
                       Who's Really in Charge ... ;)Nathan 9/26/99 4:15 p.m.
                             Re: Who's Really in Charge ... ;)Shataan 9/26/99 6:32 p.m.
                             Awwww....mad.max 9/27/99 9:44 a.m.
                                   Re: Awwww....Nathan 9/28/99 12:24 a.m.
                             Re: Who's Really in Charge ... ;)Forensic 9/27/99 12:18 p.m.
                 Re: Musings on the Nathan InterviewShataan 9/26/99 11:45 a.m.
                 well i must say....Adeamus [IMG] 9/26/99 11:47 a.m.
                       Re: well i must say....Mr. Eez 9/26/99 4:31 p.m.
                       Re: well i must say....Loren Petrich 9/26/99 5:51 p.m.
                 Re: Musings on the Nathan InterviewShataan 9/26/99 12:32 p.m.
                       Re: Musings on the Nathan InterviewBen Schodek 9/26/99 2:03 p.m.
                             Re: Musings on the Nathan InterviewShataan 9/26/99 6:25 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.