Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

I'm serious! Stop laughing at me!
Posted By: Forensic <rickboyd@starpower.net>Date: 8/18/99 12:38 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Hunt what films? (Burseg)

Ok, just so everyone's clear on the fact that I'm not completely stupid, here's why I suggested finding films of Cortana playing MythII.

Clearly, Cortana's account has been hacked to give him/her mucho points on terries. It looks like seven games were added without anyone actually playing them. But if you look at the various stats that have popped up during the two days, it almost looks like there's two games that are unaccounted for. (As far back as the first post, Burseg has noted that there seems to be an extra game or two floating around different parts of Cortana's b.net leaderboard pages. Hacking the board is apparently more involved then they first realized.) One on terries, one on LMOTH. Now, given that cortana was reported seen in Myth bungie.net, it doesn't seem like too much of a stretch to think that maybe, just maybe, the person controlling cortana decided that it would be fun to play a game or two with his new login, see if players would comment. Why not? The account was going to be artificially changed later. Maybe he even said something interesting during the game

Yeah, it's unlikely. But who knows? If he really was seen in the chat rooms, it's entirely possible that he went into a game, too. No stone must go unturned.

Message Index

Replies:

Cortana is Myth 2 top player!Burseg 8/17/99 8:29 p.m.
     Re: Cortana is Myth 2 top player!Burseg 8/17/99 8:34 p.m.
           Geh, LahranDeathGuru 8/18/99 5:40 a.m.
                 Hunt the films?Forensic 8/18/99 6:04 a.m.
                       Re: Hunt the films?Gadianton 8/18/99 6:48 a.m.
                             Re: Hunt the films?Forensic 8/18/99 7:14 a.m.
                                   Re: Hunt the films?Burseg 8/18/99 9:07 a.m.
                                         Re: Hunt what films?Mark Levin 8/18/99 9:20 a.m.
                                               Re: Hunt what films?Burseg 8/18/99 9:27 a.m.
                                                     Re: Hunt what films?Mark Levin 8/18/99 10:24 a.m.
                                                           Re: Hunt what films?Burseg 8/18/99 11:00 a.m.
                                                                 I'm serious! Stop laughing at me!Forensic 8/18/99 12:38 p.m.
                                                                       No, please; laugh awayCortana 8/18/99 2:18 p.m.
                                                                             Re: No, please; laugh awayDeathGuru 8/18/99 4:53 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: No, please; laugh awayForensic 8/19/99 3:42 a.m.
                                                                                         Re: No, please; laugh awayNijhazer 8/19/99 7:02 a.m.
           Idea's on Gameplay.Burseg 8/18/99 9:18 a.m.
     Cortan** thirteen??Burseg 8/17/99 8:39 p.m.
     Cortanas. They're everywhere!Forensic 8/18/99 4:11 a.m.
           P.S.Forensic 8/18/99 4:29 a.m.
     Townhall news re-postForensic 8/18/99 4:41 a.m.
     Re: Cortana is Myth 2 top player!Forensic 8/18/99 5:38 a.m.
     More info on Myth's cortanaForensic 8/18/99 5:39 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.