Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

1st or 3rd person....let us choose
Posted By: Peter Dodd <RME_SP4_ZOSO@hotmail.com>Date: 8/10/99 1:12 p.m.

I think it would be a grave mistake on Bungies part if they did not include a 1st person view in the game. The 3rd person view looks amazing and will prolly be excellent to play with, but i myself(and i know millions of others) would like to have a first person perspective. 1st person draws me into the game more and adds a real sense of immersiveness.

*going out to anyone in Bungie*
PLEASE add a first person perspective...let us choose what we like better(1st or 3rd)

P.S. if you do happen to add a first person perspective, it would really add to the game if when you looked down you could see you body and feet.

Message Index

Replies:

1st or 3rd person....let us choosePeter Dodd 8/10/99 1:12 p.m.
     Re: 1st or 3rd person....let us chooseForensic 8/10/99 1:21 p.m.
           Re: 1st or 3rd person....let us chooseJon 8/10/99 1:41 p.m.
                 Re: 1st or 3rd person....let us chooseBT 8/10/99 1:47 p.m.
                       Re: 1st or 3rd person....let us chooseplanaria 8/10/99 3:41 p.m.
                             i just think we should get the chance to choosePeter Dodd 8/10/99 9:04 p.m.
                                   Re: i just think we should get the chance to choosThe Jug Slugger 8/10/99 11:30 p.m.
                                         Re: i just think we should get the chance to choosShataan 8/11/99 6:03 a.m.
                                               Re: i just think we should get the chance to choosNijhazer 8/11/99 9:06 a.m.
                                                     All we are saying, is give peace a chance.Forensic 8/11/99 9:26 a.m.
                                                           Re: All we are saying, is give peace a chance.Mark Levin 8/11/99 9:39 a.m.
                                                                 Re: All we are saying, is give peace a chance.Shataan 8/11/99 10:41 a.m.
                                                                       Re: All we are saying, is give peace a chance.Forensic 8/11/99 11:02 a.m.
                                                                             Re: All we are saying, is give peace a chance.Shataan 8/11/99 12:36 p.m.
                                                                                   Captain Sanity strikes again!liquid 8/11/99 2:05 p.m.
                                                                             Re: All we are saying, is give peace a chance.Crashed 8/11/99 2:17 p.m.
                                                                       Re: All we are saying, is give peace a chance.BT 8/11/99 11:04 a.m.
                                                           Re: All we are saying, is give peace a chance.Jon 8/11/99 9:55 a.m.
                                                           Re: All we are saying, is give peace a chance.Shataan 8/11/99 10:33 a.m.
                                                     Re: i just think we should get the chance to choosShataan 8/11/99 10:27 a.m.
                                                     Re: i just think we should get the chance to choosShataan 8/11/99 10:53 a.m.
                                         Re: i just think we should get the chance to choosDarkAngel 8/11/99 6:22 a.m.
                                               Re: i just think we should get the chance to choosMark Levin 8/11/99 7:04 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.