| View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg |

Re: Can you say HALO?

Posted By: Dorram <kfitzpat_1@hotmail.com>
Date: 31 May 2001, 23:04

In Response To: Re: Can you say HALO? (mnemesis)

> You have confirmation from someone at Bungie that there will be exactly 16
> levels in the finished game? Do tell.

> -mnemesis

(!!!Disclaimer!!! By doing this I'll bet I lost my benefit of reply from my contact. This niether confirms nor denies the fact that HALO will have 16 levels in it. I'm doing this so we all know the end goal... Answers to our questions about HALO.)

This is what I wrote to them exactly on the topic in question

"... If one uses their imagination the outermost ring(with the blocks running around it) could represent Halo. The blocks could represent bases/stations on Halo. 16 blocks = 16 bases/stations = 16 game levels? If one uses their imagination even more the rings circling some specific blocks might represent important bases/stations to the game. From what I have read you have no comment on the Marathonlike symbol in the middle. But if like the fanatics say "Bungie has a reason for doing everything" is true then the whole background set would have a meaning to the game. Right?..."

Here is the response I got. Remember this happened a month ago. Games change in a month.

"...You're almost on the right track.

I'll tell you this much - there are rings involved, but they're
not
hidden in the Halo logo.  In fact, they're not hidden at all.

Saying more would give it all away, but you're the only one who
picked up
on the significance of my comment (well, apart from those of us
"in the
know" as it were) so I trust you'll be able to pick up the
thread from
here.  :-)..."

After that I looked and went the wrong way at first. Then I was sent down the right path to here. These clocks are the rings they mentioned to me. That I have confirmed. I hope this background info helps someone see something to solve the puzzle. They told me if the rings were found it was ok for everyone to know about them. Which means they want us to solve this.

There is something out there and it's right in front of our faces. We just dont see it yet. Someone tell all the HALO boards. We need lots of minds on this. I don't know them all. I just got into the whole HALO excitement a month and a half ago. Good luck all of us.

Dorram

Messages in This Thread

| View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg |

Bungie Fanfest Board is maintained by with WebBBS 3.21.