| View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg |

Can you say HALO?

Posted By: Dorram <kfitzpat_1@hotmail.com>
Date: 30 May 2001, 02:50

In Response To: A challenge to you all re: Phoenix! (Miguel)

A while back I posted this "Ohh so sweet" message. Chelsea flamed me as to being ignorant of the end prize. Well, read on and hear my story.

> I know what this is connected too but I need to know what all the symbols
> mean. Find the little answers for here and I can solve the master plan. I
> think. I'm going camping in 5 minutes so I'll be back on Monday to see
> what is going on here. This is a group effort. We need man/woman power on
> this.

> Dorram
------------------------
Chelsea wrote
>He kids himself.

>He can't imagine what lies behind those glyphs. Not in a million >lifetimes.

>Try hard and succeed, everyone. You'll enjoy the outcome as much as I >enjoy watching the clocks spin.

>Truly,
>Chelsea

I know the end goal because I was lead here from my own investigations into something I found on HBO. For the last month I've been looking for this puzzle because I was made aware of it's existance from a very good source. I don't want to blow my sources name so that they don't cut contact with me.
For a while I've been floating around HBO enjoying the Halo material. I decided to recreate the Halo logo for myself in vector lines(.EPS file format). When I did that I noticed the symbolism in the rings behind the letters. I contacted my source and was told to look further and I would find something that would answer all my questions. I've been searching on and off for a month now. Those of you who read the Forum on HBO might have seen a cryptic message from me mentioning something about going to the top of a mountain and jumping. That just means I've been thinking about this and looking for the answer. Well, THIS is the padlock to all our answers!

These clocks are the puzzle I've been looking for and will lead us to some answers about Halo! I feel it in my gut on this. I've only stayed quiet this long because I've been editing video like hell for 18 hours a day at work. For three weeks now.

I'm not shitting you guys on this. We need to find the answer. I've got my ideas but I need more on the symbols inside the clocks. We are so close you guys. Keep up the ideas. I'm doing some Sherlock Holmes work here also.

Together we can do this.

Dorram

Messages in This Thread

| View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg |

Bungie Fanfest Board is maintained by with WebBBS 3.21.