| View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg |

Treasure hunting

Posted By: Locucious <locucious@mail.com>
Date: 28 May 2001, 15:48

In Response To: Chelsea is a cryptic guy (The Tiny Toad)

> "Seven steps down, in a building, I found three rooms. Each room
> contained a special key to a special lock.

Seven steps; seven circles. This is obviously a progressive puzzle. We must solve one circle before moving on to the next. Kind of like a tracking exercise, or a treasure hunt. Once we solve each puzzle, the answer will tell us where to go next. However, we find three rooms at the end. This is strange, but could perhaps correspond to each of the Marathons. If we eat the path using a key from Marathon 1, we might reach one answer. For M2 and MInf, we would reach other answers. As to what that key might be, I haven't the faintest idea.

> Past the lock, I found a box with a story inside. A wonderful story. It
> was a story I had seen before, but it felt . . . strange." What's
> that supposed to mean?

There's something very juicy at the end of this for us. Claude says he knows, but we have to figure it out for ourselves what it is. He hinted that there might be more clues dropped along the way.
As for the story, we've seen it before. However, we don't know what it is, and what's different about it. Perhaps, we could attempt to find the answer based on those clues, and reverse-engineer the puzzle. But that wouldn't be any pfhun, now would it?

Okay, call me a cockeyed optimist, but we've seen hint of a Marathon 4 before...
But no, that's not really a possibility...or is it?
I sure hope so.

Messages in This Thread

| View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg |

Bungie Fanfest Board is maintained by with WebBBS 3.21.