| View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg |

Let's try to decipher it bit by bit

Posted By: The Tiny Toad <zorkar@yahoo.com>
Date: 27 May 2001, 11:33

In Response To: A challenge to you all re: Phoenix! (Miguel)

Trying to figure out what this whole thing means would be like trying to read a book in a language you don't know like you read a book that you....aw heck, just trying to be really smart. never mind.

Anyway: It's clear that every circle contains 8 numbers in a circle around a symbol. Since we know that the right one is mayan for 74, and the second one from the left is 32 in digits as we know them, we can assume that all the other symbols also represent numbers.

I think the line under the 32 is mathematical.... I know that numbers with infinite fractals like 10/3 can be written 3.33 with a line above the .33, perhaps this line is also something like it... uhhh..... and perhaps not. If anyone knows anything, please tell.

The second symbol from the right is _very_ weird. It's sort of 4 symbols... The upper right one looks a bit like the number 8 in chinese...

Just for fun, I have added the rows of the outer circle of numbers (assuming they are decimal) to see if anything would happen:

Top row: 27+2+22+50+15+10+24= 150
row below top row: lots of numbers added = 376
middle row: lots of numbers add up to 405
row below middle row: they added up to 385
bottom row: 75+28+12+112+47+14+82=370

Okay, that was a total waste of time. But I noticed one thing though: EVERY row except for the bottom row has a 22 in it. Cool. There are also 22 letters in the hebrew alphabet. By the way, there are no letters from the hebrew alphabet on this page. I've been concentrating on the hebrew alphabet for an hour.

I have lots of more things to write, but I don't have time right now. In a few hours I'll post again.

Messages in This Thread

| View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg |

Bungie Fanfest Board is maintained by with WebBBS 3.21.