| View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg |

Solutions for Glyphs 2,4,5,6,7!?

Posted By: JiveTurkey
Date: 17 June 2001, 18:59

Alright, using some very simple techniques, I have found possible solutions for glyphs 2, 4, 5, 6, and 7.

Glyph 2: The number 67 is the only number that exists both as a number on the dial, and as the difference between two consecutive numbers on the glyph (70-3).
Therefore I propose that the solution to glyph 2 is 67 % 26 = 15 = the letter "O."

Glyph 4: The number 37 is the only number that exists both as a number on the dial, and as the difference between two consecutive numbers on the glyph (50-13).
Therefore I propose that the solution to glyph 2 is 37 % 26 = 11 = the letter "K."

Glyph 5: The number 22 is the only number that exists both as a number on the dial, and as the difference between two consecutive numbers on the glyph (47-25), ignoring zero.
Therefore I propose that the solution to glyph 2 is 22 = the letter "V."

Glyph 6: The number 66 is the only number that exists both as a number on the dial, and as the difference between two consecutive numbers on the glyph (80-14).
Therefore I propose that the solution to glyph 2 is 66 % 26 = 14 = the letter "N."

Glyph 7: The number 18 is the only number that exists both as a number on the dial, and as the difference between two consecutive numbers on the glyph (36-18).
Therefore I propose that the solution to glyph 2 is 18 = the letter "R."

So far, these give us: ?O?KVNR

Messages in This Thread

| View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg |

Bungie Fanfest Board is maintained by with WebBBS 3.21.