| View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg |

Re: Hearing Chelsea, confirmations, and POE. (LONG

Posted By: Mav <web_tester226@yahoo.com>
Date: 7 June 2001, 00:33

In Response To: Hearing Chelsea, confirmations, and POE. (LONG) (Grasshopper)

You're right, this _is_ long ; ).

I'd love to figure out all of the puzzlekeepers' cryptic posts, but the best I can do so far is read them and review them from time to time. I'm listening, but I need to work on the glyphs some before their messages make more sense. I'm sure many if not all of them are clues, but I think we need to do some independent sleuthing, falling on our faces, grinning sheepishly as we get back up, and things like that in the meantime : ). If we're to solve the puzzle, we'll need to devote a lot of attention to the lock itself, or the glyphs.

Oh, and don't underestimate the power of four-function math!! *grin*

The Glyph Central page was recently updated. All of the core stuff you need to know should be there, actually. If not the "Stung Kissing" post.

Much as I'd like to eliminate things which are "clearly" mistaken theories, I find it impossible to declare any one theory "less good" than the next. Namely because in almost all cases, we're in no position to judge! Which is probably why POE was your math prof's _second_ favorite thing ; P. I advocate using KISS and working our way up to reasonable-sounding theories. I think we should keep building theories for now.

Claude appears to have confirmed that the central symbol in Dial #7 is indeed 74. Check Glyph Central.

Btw, I don't think you have to know your Marathon or even your Bungie games to solve this puzzle.

Keep on theorizin', grasshopper. We'll all crack this puzzle someday or another.

--Mav

Messages in This Thread

| View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg |

Bungie Fanfest Board is maintained by with WebBBS 3.21.