| View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg |

ACG

Posted By: Interactive Civilian <tadpole_005@yahoo.com>
Date: 6 June 2001, 22:29

hrm...two lines of speculation on ACG...137 or threonine? well, I'm gonna ramble a bit on it and see what comes out...

First of all ACG being 137. That is a prime number, is it not? Also, each individual number in it is a prime: 1, 3, 7. Four of the numbers in this glyph's outer ring are prime numbers, and they all contain some of the digits of 1, 3, and 7: 7, 13, 37, 113. Is this a coincidence? not sure...

It almost seems like there is a sequence here: 7, 13, 37, 113, 137...1113? 1137? hrmm...dunno...

Of course, the order of the numbers may play a part as well. Those numbers taken in CW order from "midnight" are 13, 113, 37, 7...
AC AAC CG G? There may also be their positioning around the ring to be taken into account. 37 and 113 right next to each other. Two positions between 113 and 13. One position between 37, 7, and 13. No symmetry...

The 4 numbers in the ring add up to 170. plus the 137 is 307.

Hrmm...I may be way off in left field here...but I feel that there is a pattern or something here...I just can't quite put my finger on it. But, I am known to be an idiot. ;^)

Even if I am way off base, I think that, in general we (as a community) are getting close, and the solution may be more obvious than we think...I think it is right under our noses. I look at the entire series of glyphs, and I think I see something, but I can't put a finger on it...it is like a word on the tip of my tongue, it is there, but I can't quite get it...or like an old dream, that I can't quite remember. ;^) Anyone else feel this way?

Messages in This Thread

| View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg |

Bungie Fanfest Board is maintained by with WebBBS 3.21.