| View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg |

Ooooooh, ouch...

Posted By: Locucious <locucious@mail.com>
Date: 6 June 2001, 13:21

In Response To: The tubulae (Chelsea Bridge)

> It was as if she had lost the directions and location I gave her.

My rough translation: We're all very bright and all but we're barking up the completely wrong tree. Chelsea's waiting patiently for us to make some progress and we haven't come up with a shred of solution except 74. Apparently we can't follow directions.

Well heck, that's nice. Apparently we were given clear directions and didn't even recognize them. Sure, we should be able to decode vague, poetic directions, but this puzzle can encompass ANYTHING. We know it deals with Marathon, but we don't know what the glyphs represent, how to play with them, and what their members mean. And judging by what we've found out so far, answers can come from anywhere at all. I guess we're just too stupid. But it would also be a bad idea for someone to come out and tell us, otherwise the puzzle wouldn't be a puzzle, now would it?

Well, let's give this post a look-see anyway. "Tubulae" probably means multiple tubes, or paths. Sounds like an underground network, a cave of sorts. We're supposed to arrive at a "location" via "directions." But we don't know what either are.

Messages in This Thread

| View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg |

Bungie Fanfest Board is maintained by with WebBBS 3.21.